2. | Sleepovers. |

. I think some words are overdue,
Can we just talk it out like friends? .

•••

-Bill, shut the fuck up.-I groaned out.

He was babbling in german on his phone so loudly, my head was pounding each second stronger from it.

-I'm almost done, give me a second.-he hissed.

I sat up, opening my eyes and looking at him with a death stare. He was sitting on my desk chair, his phone in one hand, the other had a cup of coffee. I smiled and turned over to my nightstand, pulling the drawer open and grabbing some pain killers for the headache. When i took one out, i got out of bed and ran up to Bill, grabbing his cup of coffee, then running away to Maggies room.

-Dakota, I'm going to kill you!

I laughed and quickly opened Maggies door, closing it behind me and locking it. She was already up and had her own cup in her hand.

-Morning.-she looked at me, some confusion on her face.

-Morning.

I put the medicine in my mouth and drink it down with the coffee.

-You stole Bills coffee?-Maggie asks and sits down on her bed.

-I did.-I nod, feeling proud of myself.-It's revenge for waking me up too early.

-And for bringing Tom and his little chick to the club?

-I can't decide if i should be thankful or plan something evil for him.-i furrow my brows.

-Thankful?-she raises her eyebrow.

I smirk and she immediately starts questioning what the hell will i do.

-Let's just say...-i trail off, trying to annoy her, which works.-It's a secret for now. I will tell you, once the plan starts working.

-Oh, for fucks sake, seriously, Dakota?-she groans out from annoyance.-I want to be part of the plan too!

-You will be, just give it time.-i wink at her.

She rolls her eyes, then nods and smiles understandably.

-Dakota, unlock the damn door!-Bill yells out, trying to open the door.

Me and Maggie laugh, then calmly drink our coffees, well i chugged mine. Once i was done i walked to the door and unlocked it. Bill immediately opened it, almost hitting me with it.

-Woah, calm down, you almost knocked me down.-i laugh, seeing his face red.

-Where's my cup?

-It's on Maggies night stand.-i shrug and point my hand towards it.

He walks to it and sees that his cup is empty, his reaction making me and Maggie burst out of laughter.

-Where the hell is my coffee?!

-Right here.-I say, pointing to my stomach now.