"The voting for the crew's performance are still open! So what are you guys waiting for? Visit www.mnet.com and vote for the crew that you all wanted to win. Now we begin with the final and last mission of each four crews.. Global Artist Mission! Are you all excited?!" We heard him say and followed by the loud screams and cheers of the audience.

"OKAYY!! for the first crew to perform their Global Artist mission, PLEASE WELCOME!!! 1MILLION!"
We heard daniel introduced 1million and with that they started to dance and we watch them for a few minutes before getting in position because we will be called next. Our time is up and i still can't focus because i am so worried for yn because i heard from Lia Kim unni that yn isn't present as the judge and that made me worry more.

"She'll be fine lusher-ssi dont worry. Yn is fine okay? Just focus on this one first and after we get through this performance ill call her and our friends" bada unni said trying to calm me down and i just nodded
"Okay BEBE!! its now or never~ LETS BREAK SOME BOUNDARIES!!" Bada unni cheered us and we cheered back. Before positioning ourselves to the stage because were up next.

"She'll be fine lusher, just focus on your performance for now... please be okay yn i love you.." i mumbled to myself before focusing on my performance and walking confidently up to the stage to start.

After both of our performance and all crews now it is time to announce the winner of Street Woman Fighter Season 2, first the fourth and third was announced in which Mannequeen takes the fourth place then 1Million for the Third Place. Now its only Jam Republic and Us BEBE. As i turned my head to Jam Republic, Audrey caught my attention as i saw her looking towards me with a smirk on her face that i dont know about but it felt like something very serious in which is a very bad thing because i feel like something big is about to come, i just smiled at her lightly and turned my head back to the front as Kang Daniel spoke again.

"WHO WILL TAKE THE WIN AND BECOME THE WINNER OF STREET WOMAN FIGHTER 2?! ARE YOU ALL READY?!" He said in a loud tone that made the audience and everyone in the place to scream as they cheered our crew names
"Ms Monika-nim, please do the honor" the host said and gave way to monika-nim.

"THE STREET WOMAN FIGHTER 2 CHAMPION IS...." Monika started and look towards us crews and audience to spice things up then she grinned
"First of all, id like to do the honor of thanking both crews as they did such a great job during the whole season~ remember none of you guys are a loser because here in SWF2 you are already winners, now...
THE STREET WOMAN FIGHTER 2 CHAMPION IS..." Monika said again that made us nervous again but then we are holding each other's hand and praying together and we know that god hears us all.
"CONGRATULATIONS.....BEBE!!!!" Monika finally said and we all jumped in happiness and tear up because we have made it this far and we won!!

After monika announced the winner the fight judges then walked towards us and us the trophy and a bouquet of flowers and the diamond ring that has the W sign on it in which stands for Winner. As i look through the fight judges, i remember yn and i cant help but tear up because of the fact that she wasn't here to see this very moment, and another fact that she went missing and hasn't been answering any of my calls and text made me really worry.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After the picture taking and spending time with some crews and the interview we all head to our hideout cheering in the loudest and happiest way as possible and with that I remembered y/n and i just fell on the couch again and looking though my phone and tried to call y/n for so many times and leaves tons of messages.

"The person you are calling is cannot be reached..please try again later" thats what i heard for all my attempts of calling y/n but i get the same response and with that i started to cry and which my members notices

"y/n still hasn't answer any of my call.."i said to them and made me cry more but tatter and minah hugged me as the other members hold my hand to comfort me and bada unni just came back.

"I tried calling y/n but she isn't answering and as for my friends i tried calling all of them and asked if y/n stopped by or called them or if they have any news about y/n but they said none and asked why, i said that y/n is missing.. so they told me that they will go to y/n's places to find her and maybe look into her apartment's cctv footage to see if they can find anything" bada unni explained and went to me to hugged as tears to my eyes keep falling more..

"Its okay.. y/n is fine im sure she is.. we'll find her lusher-ssi" bada unni said and was followed by kyma
"Dont worry too much unni.. you know y/n wont kike it if you cry more.." kyma said then smiled sweetly at me and i just cried more but i was startled when i get a notification from my phone.. and as i look at it.. it was from an unknown number and what shocked me more and made me cry was the messaged that i saw.

"if you still want to see y/n alive..come to this place..alone.. if you told this to anyone ill be sure to shoot a bullet on your lover's head.." i showed it to them and they gave me the same shocked response but then bada unni's phone ringed and we all look into her as she started to speak

"Its a friend i called to check on y/n's place.." bada unni started and followed by sowoen
"Put it on speaker unni" and we all just watch as bada unni answered the phone and put it on loud speaker..

"Hello?..." bada unni said as she answered and we all got shocked by what we heard next especially me and bada unni who cried with the respond we got..

"BADA UNNI... YN IS ABDUCTED!!!!" Bada unni's friend said before speaking again.
"I checked the cctv and yn was abducted by a group of unknown men.. unni what do we do..." the one on the phone said and bada unni collected herself while i was still on shock and  breaking down with the news i heard..

"No..." i mumbled and cried more and the members all hugged me to give me comfort but i was too scared and worried at the same time from what will happen..

"We should come up with a plan.. lusher receives a text from the suspect..gather everyone and meet us at my place.. we will find my sister.." bada unni said before ending the call and looks at me.

"Dont worry lusher-ssi.. we'll find her.." bada unni said while tears still flows in her eyes exactly the same as me..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUED...

AUTHORS NOTE:

Heyy readers! How do you guys like this chapter, more twist coming so keep on reading, and speaking of reading we finally reached 4k reads yall!! Thank you for making this happen!! And please keep on giving this book a lot of love~ oh and if we reached 10k reads~ ill give you guys some hot tea~ you guys want that? If you do then keep reading this book and give it some love~ and votes of course~ but anyways see you guys next chap!!

PS: who do you guys think is suspect? 🤫 come guess and write it on the comment!! Btw I apologize for not  updating that much since i have a practice on dance like i said and its a competition and we will be practicing two weeks straight and its whole day practice so i hope you guys understand~ i love you readers!! Ill make it up to ya~ saranghaeyooo~