The after shock

Depuis le début

Suzi :-" So sweet of you I wonder hoe can that bitch be your brother "

Yoongi :- " Umm please dont curse at him I know what ever he did was wrong but at last I am his brother so if you insult him then indirectly you are insulting me too"

Suzi :-" Umm no babe why would I insult you you are the best i just got angry and due to my anger issued I sometimes end up cursing really sorry ok then you get ready I will make a call and come back to you "

Yoongi :- " Ok see you later then and if I can help you with something just call me once ok? "

Suzi :-"yeah sure " ( smiled awkwardly)

As soon as yoongi left the evil was alone there planning some plans to let the reputation down of yoongi

Suzi:-"indirectly cursing at me (said while making faces) dang you yoongi how dare you!! Ugh!! Because of him today my beauty just got washed away I don't even know how many days it would take to remove this damn!! (Mocking face) if you want some help i can help you idiot first learn how to keep your guest safe!! Uh!! Mummaaa!!
Mumma?

An evil idea striked her mind which could just end yoongi's life forever

At thr bathroom

Suzi :- "ah yoongi you are totally gone now this is what you get for messing up with me"

Saying this she just called someone and the person picked it up but before that person picked it up Suzi gathered all her emotions and started crying...

Otp

Suzi :- hello? Mumma? ( crying voice)

Mumma:- huh? Suzi baby why ard you crying are you ok? And where are you honey it's too late

Suzi:- mumma when I was coming home there was man and waiting with his car and when I passed bg him he just grabbed my hand and pulled me into his car you know what mumma when I tried fighting he just binded my hands and legs and took me to his house ( crying and hiccuping)

Mumma :- (shocked) what!!!!? Where are you baby mummy gonna pick you ok? Just tell me where are you honey?

Suzi :- (crying and hiccuping) mumma i am right now in his bathroom and trying to hide from him otherwise hr will pour all the water over me and wants to see me seen through

Mumma:- ( super angry) what!!!? How shameless he is! Wait I will come with the police officers

Suzi :- ( knocking on the bathroom door) mumma ( hiccup) see he has found me I don't think I will be alive mumma ( crying hard) mummaaa I love you!

Mumma :- bubba dont worry hmm? Just turn on your gps and I will trace your location and get back to you ok? Fight with that dirty man ok? You are brave my brave darling!!