Chapter 17 Revelations

Start from the beginning

She pointed her fan at me and it transformed to a bow with one arrow. She fired it and and the arrow transformed to 10 spikes. I stretched my hand in front of me and I just summoned black flames as my shield. And not a single arrows was able to pass it. "Underestimated you? Hmm, I think I've understood you enough" I said with the same tone.

"H-How did she..But I trained that attack for.." Naruko stuttered and slowly walked back. The Lucifer guy took his attack now, he raised both his hands up and gray shadows appeared at his hands and he put his hands down and put it together. "Attack!" He commanded and the gray shadow shoot like arrows from his hand to different directions, all towards me.

I would use teleportation right now, but I dont want them knowing I have that. The shadows now came towards me and formed like a big strike of gray shadows. I raised my hand above my head and brought it down and a white light cut through the shadows.

Lucifer clenched his fists and began running towards me, with a smug smirk on his face. I was readying for an attack, but he suddenly disappeared. I knew he would do it. I turned my body and thought 'time to wipe that smirk off his face'. As I turned around, jackpot.

His face had the most shocked expression ever. He was about to attack with the gray shadows again but I sent him flying away first. His body was sent flying to a giant boulder and he fell down, gripping his right arm. "Keep guarding it.." I heard Kuro mumble to Rizei. And the kid nodded.

He faced me and and walk towards me slowly. He unbuttoned his cloak and when he removed it, it disappeared. He was wearing a butler uniform now, and he stopped walking. He smiled a cold and fake smile with his closed eyes, he pushed back his glasses and opened his eyes to revealed It wasn't the dark color of blue anymore; its a yellow green color that shouted 'evil'.. He bowed formally, and stood up again, still with the closed-eye fake smile. "Shall we play, ma'lady?" He said in a deep and dark voice.

Im very sure now. That this unfamiliar magic, has some familiar energy. And Im also sure, that our battle..will be one hell of a fight.

{to those thinking that it was Claude from Black Butler..you thought right! xD I love Claude, but not as much as Sebby...welp yeah, continue~}

~Natsu's POV~

I cant believe it...how did Erza see that? How can it be back this time? Wasn't it over? Is it still lingering around without us knowing?

We've been fighting and fighting since (Y/N) left for about an hour ago. But I cant focus clearly, because of what Erza saw. Its just..unbelievable.

A sudden explosion of different lights erupted from the middle of the forest and Im sure its (Y/N) fighting. "Natsu, keep going! I know (Y/N) would finish it soon!" Erza stated. I didn't realize I was frozen until she said that. I nodded and continued attacking.

~Erza's POV~

Its been nearly an hour since (Y/N) left. I would be overly worried if It wasn't for the thing I saw earlier. But how would it appear again?..wasn't it gone years ago?

Natsu and I continued fighting these monsters which didn't seem to decrease. Gray, Lucy, and Happy was still under the dark spell.

We were in the middle of fighting when various explosions happened at the middle of the forest. 'That might be (Y/N)'s doing..' I thought. "Natsu, keep going! I know (Y/N) would finish it soon!" I stated. He nodded and we continued attacking.

Im certain that (Y/N) will finish this. Im certain that she will win whoever she's fighting to right now. Im certain, because I saw...

Her red eyes once again. Her demon eyes.