Chapter 17 Revelations

A/N: hello guys!!! Im finally updating again after 4 long weeks!!!! OMG!!!!! I missed you all so very much!!! And because I didn't update for almost a month, A very long chapter is ahead!! Full of surprises and revelations!! So I wont keep this long, let's proceed!!
-YanoSan

~Third Person's POV~

(Y/N) managed to sneak closer to the 4 dark mages to hear a better sound of their conversation, while Natsu and Erza is still fighting with Lucy, Gray, and Happy are still under the dark spell.

'There's the lacrima...' (Y/N) thought as she keeps still behind the tree, away from the dark mages' sight. She tried to walk closer to them; still staying out of sight. Just now, a message from a voice lacrima sounded off. "Kuro, I heard here in the village that those Fairy pests are here to disturb our mission again. If we fail for the second time, Im gonna get that old man's lecture again" a rather strict voice a woman was heard.

(Y/N) clenched her fists because of how she just insulted (Y/N)'s family by calling them 'pests'. "Ok, ok Ru-chan..We wont fail this time" the blonde guy call Lucifer, said in a whining voice. "Stop it Nagoya, and My name is Naru" the women's strict voice warned. "And my name is Lucifer!! Im not Nagoya anymore since a long time ago!!" The Lucifer/Nagoya guy whined more.

"I dont care. You four, finish it." The women said sternly and ended the call. "Hey Rizei..you've been on a quite mood since earlier" Lucifer said.

"U-Uhm, no, Im just..bored" Rizei answered. "Ok..keep on guard, you also Naruko" Kuro instructed. The two mentioned nodded in response.

~Your POV~

'Im sure.. Im very sure' I kept on saying on my mind. 'That Rizei kid, Im very sure that kid saw me. We even made eye contact!' I thought again. 'But why..why is there no reaction all?' I asked too.

Its been 10 minutes since I arrived here. I need to make an attack..soon. If I dont, Gray, Lucy, and Happy will loose their energy. I walked a little closer towards the dark mages and readied myself.

After a while, I teleported just to the close back of the cabin beside those 4. My teleportation's distance level is closer now. And once again, I saw Rizei look at me. And there it is, that kid saw me again. But just like seeing nothing, Rizei didn't move from the position since earlier. Just focusing at the lacrima even after seeing me two times.

'What the heck is that kid thinking?' I asked myself. 'Whatever it is, its helping me..' I thought. I walked closer and summoned black flames. I hit the back of the Naruko girl lightly and she looked at her back, annoyed. "Who hit me?" She asked her colleagues. "No one did Naruko..it must be your imagination" Rizei answered.

Naruko shrugged it off and turned back around. I tried to summon a small flame again, and shot it directly to Lucifer's back. But suddenly, I wasn't able to control the fire and it attacked with great power. "Crap!" I whisper-shouted at myself. "Lucifer, move!" Kuro shouted and the 4 of them ducked down.

"Im certain now, there must be someone there!" Naruko stated. I've got no choice. I jumped out of the cabin's hidden part and they all looked at me in shock, except Rizei who just looked at me normally. "You again?!" Naruko exclaimed. I chuckled deeply and showed a smirk.

"I would've been kind and say hello..but you put me in a bad mood.." I said and changed my expression to a deadly glare with a blank frown. "By caging my friends..and calling us pests.." I continued. Suddenly, I feel that strange and powerful energy again. Its very familiar, but I cant seem to understand it.

"Attack her!" Kuro instructed and they began sending various magic attacks at me, which I dodged easily. It went on for about 5 minutes. "Is that all?" I asked, more like stated, with a cold tone. Naruko clenched her teeth while panting, then she opened her hand fan. "You're underestimating us!" She exclaimed.