Chapter 6 In My Arms

A/N: hellooooo guys!!! Excited for the chapter?? Hehehe, I hope you are! :3 Be ready for a long chapter, not that long actually but a lot will happen so yah XD..Ladies and Gentlemen, the title says it all~
-YanoSan

ReCap:

~Natsu's POV~

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fi-..!" I was about to punch this giant monster but when I looked at its eyes. I saw someone...very important. A few seconds passed and I suddenly said, "You're...alive?". After that. I didn't know where I am, as far as I remember, me along with the team were battling this giant wolf then suddenly, I was sucked in a black vortex and when I woke up. She's here.... Right in front of me...

"(Y/N)!!" I shouted, I started running towards her. "Oh, Pinky. Anything you need?" She calmly asked. I feel tears forming in the corners of my eyes. "Y-You're alive...and you're here" I murmured. "Of course, why wont I be?" She answered with a small smile. She stood up and stretched her arms. "Do you...wanna go back?" She suddenly asked. "Go back..?" I asked. "To the past I mean..where..where I left you" she said. My eyes widened.

I stayed silent for awhile. "I'll take that as a 'maybe not'" she joked and flashed a closed-eyes smile. But a pained one. She slowly walked away and waved her hands. "(Y-Y/N) wait!" I tried to catch her. "Always remember Natsu..." She started. She turned around to me, her eyes still closed and her mouth still smiling. But tears are streaming down her face.

"I love you...farewell" she finished.

I raised my hands to grab her hand, but the another vortex grabbed her first, and then, she is gone...again. "(Y-Y/N)...No!!" I exclaimed as the tears stroked down. After that, my sight suddenly turned black.

----------------------------------------

~Third Person's POV~
~Hotel~

It has been 2 hours since Erza and Gray defeated the fiction wolf. At this moment, an unconscious Natsu is sleeping on a bed while the other members are talking about the events that just recently happened.

"So...literally....we'll get 3,000,000 Jewels right?" Lucy asked. "Yes, since we had beaten the monster. We'll get our reward once we made it back to Magnolia." Erza answered, her arms, legs, and (outer) stomach wrapped with bandages. "Erza, are you really sure you're strong enough to move around?" Happy asks the red head with worry in his voice.

"Yes. I gained my strength back, you dont need to worry" Erza answered the blue fluff ball's question. "After Natsu wakes up, we'll head to the job requestor and take our reward" Erza stated. "Then we can go back to Magnolia" Gray continues. Lucy gave out a deep sigh and slumped on the table. "What's with the deep sigh?" Gray asked. "I thought that we would have gone out from Magnolia for about a week...but we just ended up with 2 days.." The blond haired celestial mage explained.

"Shouldn't you feel better?" Erza asked. "But I have too much problems with the land lady...." Lucy reasoned. Suddenly, "then Love your problems. Because everything we love...disappears." A certain voice spoke up. (Natsu be going deep down the bikini bottom with titanic)

"Natsu!" Exclaimed Happy happily (lol). "Oh..You're finally awake!" Lucy said, raising her head up. "Mhmm..how long was I sleeping?" Natsu asked. Stretching his arms, eyes covered by his fringe. "Surprisingly, just 3 hours" Gray commented. "Dont pick a fight with me right now, ice bastard" Natsu said in a low voice. Gray was about to say something but Erza interrupted him by putting her right hand in front of him and shaking her head.

"Someone woke up in the wrong side of the bed..." Haply said. "Where's the toilet?" Natsu asked. "The first door in the hallway" Erza answered. Natsu didn't reply anything else and went to the door to go to the hall when Lucy spoke up. "By the way. Hey Natsu, about what you said earlier" Lucy started, her head slumped onto the table again. Natsu glanced at her, listening to what she was about to say.