Chapter 11

Carlos POV:

I felt numb. My heart beating so fast that it stopped. I had my eyes wide open , I didn't know what to feel.

Everything that I thought about Lando was wrong. How... how. I didn't want to believe the truth , I just couldn't.

Lando the dark magic element. The boy who I loved turned to be an enemy. I didn't want to fight no more.

There was no way I could hurt him. He did nothing wrong. How can a kind soul turn to be so different. I wanted to stop him but I was frozen in place.

Lando walked towards them he looked guilty.

"I think you should bow down towards the dark magic prince." they demanded us happily.

I really did feel paralysed in place , nowhere to move.

But then I felt dead. The words that came out of their mouth didn't sound true. I didn't want it to be true. Yet it was.

My soul slowly was evaporating from my body. The flame that I once had , had been blown out. The feelings that I had felt , gone.

My heart had burst shattered into millions of broken pieces. The love that I had was still there but yet heartbroken at what I had heard.

My only love turned to my only hate...

If this was love then why does it feel so wrong to still love him until now. This could never work out anyways even though I wanted him so badly he was a foe.

A foe that has my heart all to him , though he does not know that. But why... why does it have to turn out this way.

The boy that I had met on the first day had gone. He was a different person but just kept it to himself. A secret that was too big even I couldn't even handle it.

Everything switched off inside me...

I just felt empty, hallow. My brain unable to think , my heart unable to heat and my body unable to function. Never knew one sentence could change everything I had felt.

But I come back , reality hitting me. War had begun and I had no choice but to fight.

To fight him..

Lewis gave us a look of trust. That we could do this. But I didn't want to now. Seeing and knowing from what I have heard.

But I was doing this for the people. I decided I wouldn't hurt Lando , only the ones who deserved to feel pain.

I gained the anger I had lost and a spark of fire came back to me. I was angry at them , angry at the truth.

Even though I still could not accept it , I was going to have to if I was going to fight.

I focused on myself the spark growing hotter and bigger inside of me. Until I reached the point were I didn't care.

Their blood , I wanted it all on my hands ., everywhere. I hope they feel pain and so suffer so much until they don't even exist.

I want their bodies laid on the ground burnt , into ashes so that then it all fades into the atmosphere as dust.

I just couldn't wait anymore. The smile on my face grew I couldn't wait to fight.

To know what it would be like to kill would be such a joy right now. I was too eager.

We were waiting for Lewis to give out the command. Any moment and this would all turn bloody.

Bloody and blood my new favourite words...

He gave the signal and we charged the fire inside now bursting out.

This is a war I would never forget...

———————————————————————————
Words (529)