Chapter 1

Carlos POV:

My dad always told me the elementals were keeping us safe , keeping the world in order but there was the ones with light and dark magic. He told the light help us to see but the dark mislead us. I don't know if it's true or not but today I'm going to find out.

I'm a fire elemental I may have an element however it's never gonna be as stronger then the master of it. Every element has a leader or what I call a master at it.

Today I'm going to the elemental training school. That means I get to get more powerful at what I can do then before. I also get to meet other people but not all the elementals get along.

There was a war not long ago between all of them due to some disagreement. The bottom four elements , fire , water , earth and air were mainly causing it. In the end the light and dark elementals had to resolve it.

"Hijo you're going to miss you're first training class if you don't get down here now!", my mother shouted from below.

"Coming mama!", I told her whilst going down the stairs.

"Don't do anything silly when you're there ,okay?" my mother sternly said , she always makes she I'm acting my best but also to represent us fire elementals.

" I won't don't worry," I replied sighing. She waved off goodbye as I went off. Lets actually hope I don't do anything wrong today but also to be civil first of all of course.

As I got to the place or should I call it a training ground it was massive. There fields that went on for miles and there were many of them that could be used for different thing but I'll find out soon. The building itself was also huge I kept wondering what was in it.

Luckily for all of us , light and dark elements were not aloud as they were different and stronger to the rest of us so they would probably train elsewhere.

Once I came inside it felt so surreal it was beautiful and grand. It looked like a palace out of a movie. There was a front desk and it looked like they were giving information to new comers. So I approach it.

"Welcome to the training school for elementals, here is a sheet of the school and what you can do , I will also give you your dorm key and it seems that your room number is 455 hope you enjoy!", thats what the person at the front desk told me.

There were 100 rooms per floor so I had to up 4 sets of stairs and for me thats a lot.

As I finally got to the floor I found the door where I would be staying at for the next few months and also the roommate that I would he living in.

I opened the door and it looked like my inmate was already here. I looked around the corner and he was there. He looked ..surprised?

"Oh , sorry I thought someone just randomly came through the wrong door since like it was so.. quiet ," the boy said smiling.

"Sorry if I scared you or something.." I told him.

"No it's fine, by the way I'm Lando Norris , an air elemental." he said still smiling.

Lando Norris thats my roommates name.

"I'm Carlos Sainz , a fire elemental ," I said to him back.

"Nice to meet you Carlos ," Lando grinned putting his hand out as I shook it then he asked, " You have an accent where are you from?"

"I'm from Spain," I answered.

"Thats cool!" Lando said saying ,"I'm just from the Uk." I've never met someone from the Uk but now that I'm living here I'm probably gonna meet more. Lando walked towards me and took the sheet from my hand.

"Looks like were with each other for all the classes expect the ones where your with the same element as yourself." Lando told me showing me the back of the back. I didn't realise we had a timetable until now.

I looked at him. Lando had chocolate brown hair with many curls going in different directions. He had green eyes and dimples. God dimples. He was also shorter then me , I could see us getting along well. I mean we had to as we had to spend the rest of the months as roommates.

"Dinner will be soon and there are some people I know , wanna come?" he asked glancing at me.

"Sure , hope the foods not bad." I jokingly said to him.

"Well it better be." Lando replied with a more serious tone.

Lando Norris he seems nice.

——————————————————————————
Words (788)