Chapter 9

Lando POV:

I woke up to what I think is the middle of the night, well thats what I think it was. Someone was at the cell door.

It was one of the bodyguards, he was here to bring me out. No one knew I was the dark elemental prince.

I had to slowly get out of Carlos' arms trying to not wake him up. Once I did that I got out the cell as they led me to a room.

Nico was inside.

"Had fun with Lewis I'm guessing." I grinned to him as he blushed hard.

"Shut up , did you not have fun with Carlos?" he then answered back to me. I went red.

I mean Carlos was really nice. His accent , god his accent , got me feeling a way especially when he said my name. I loved the way he said my name.

"Have you told him yet." Nico then asked me.

"Tell him what?" I had asked back.

"That you're a dark elemental." Nico replied to me. How was I even ment to tell Carlos that?

"I could never." I scoffed , Carlos would literally freak out.

" I mean I told Lewis about me." he pointed out but Carlos isn't Lewis he's more different but that had me thinking.

"Carlos isn't Lewis and he would probably take it differently." I told him.

"Well then just let Carlos figure out you're the dark prince with everyone else." he said rolling his eyes.

"Then that's what's going to have to happen." I replied back. I knew it was a bad idea but I had no idea how to tell. It would probably ruin our friendship.

Ruin the love that I had felt to him...

"I should get back to the cell now." I told him turning around.

" Why so soon?" he questioned as began to walk away.

" Maybe so that Carlos doesn't get all confused to why I'm not there." I said to him as I was nearly out the room.

"More like to your boyfriend." I heard him mumble under his breathe , but I decided not to say anything at the comment.

"Oh , and also .." I said as I reached the door ," Tell them to make better food." Then I left to go back to the cell , being assisted by the same bodyguard.

As I got back luckily Carlos was still asleep , just as I left him. I crawled back into his arms managing not to awake him. He then pulled me closer , tight into his chest.

I love his touch...

I feel safe in his arms , a warm embrace of a sheild hovering over me. I could never hurt him. I would do everything I could to protect him. He doesn't deserve this.

No one could stop me from keeping him safe. I couldn't bare to see what would happen if I wouldn't look out from him.

He make me gain a feel of , makes me feel different. A good different.

I know what love is . I have felt it before. And I love him. More then I have ever felt before.

Even were not even ment to be. Crossing over feuds. I would do anything I could for him. It's wrong love but nothing can stop me.

A fate of consequence would come over the feeling that is in my heart. A fate that would only happen due to these feeling.

Wrong feelings..

But they were true. I could never tell anyone I liked a fire elemental, they could kill me. So I keep it to myself so deep in soul.

I like Carlos Sainz....

———————————————————————————
Words (601)