Chapter 3

Carlos POV:

I didn't sleep so bad last night which is good , I checked the time as it showed that it was 9am. Our first lesson would start in 2 hours so I had enough time to eat and to get ready.

I looked towards the other bed to see Lando still asleep , I didn't know if I should wake up or not as he looked so peaceful. In the end I decided I would since we do have our first lesson together.

"Goodmorning Lando ," I awakened him.

"Goodmorning Carlos , what time is it?" Lando asked while rubbing his eyes.

"It's about 9am so we have enough time to eat and get ready," I replied as he nodded. We got dressed for the day and went downstairs to meet the others.

Once we both got down the others were there.
"What took you too so long?" Lewis asked us.

" Ask Mr. Sleepyhead over here." I smirked as I turned towards Lando who was frowning at me.

" Oh shut up Carlos!" Lando shouted , crossing his arms. Lewis just rolled his eyes and we all headed to the cafeteria for breakfast.

"Can't believe they have no maple syrup for pancakes." grumbled Lance.

" It's okay amour I got some for you," Estaban said taking out a maple syrup sachet from his pocket as Lance went up to hug him.

"Thank you Estie!!" Lance replied hugging Estaban more tightly.

We all had pancakes for breakfast as like who couldn't resist pancakes. We finished eating and the bell rang.

All elementals can you all go to your first lesson shown on your timetable.

"Looks like we all have the same lesson I mean expect Mick , Daniel , Nico H , Kevin , Oscar and Logan , come on!" Alex said looking bit smug.

"See you guys later," Daniel waved off and the others did too that weren't in our group.

So we all went to our first lesson together which was testing the strengths of our powers. Our lessons were also on one of the massive grass fields.

"Today were gonna test out your powers and how strong they are." the trainer told us ," First off George."

George stepped out and it look like he is a water element. He started to create a whirlpool and then everyone else showed there powers and what they could do.

Seb was earth . Kimi was water. Alex was water. Yuki was fire. Pierre was earth . Lewis was earth. Lance was earth. Estaban was water. Charles was water. Then it was Landos turn I also wonder what the others elements were.

Lando stepped out ready to show what he can do. He's an air elemental and that element is known to be rare.

He started moving his hands in a spiral and a bit wind started to pick up quick. It started to form in a tornado and it grew larger. I didn't know air elements could be so powerful. Lando must strong.

Then it went out.

"Well done Mr Norris , that was really good." the trainer said clapping his hands , I would be impressed too. Lando didn't even look a bit out of breathe , it was like it was nothing what he just did.

We were walking back from our lesson and Lando wouldn't stop talking about how good he was and that 'he's one of the rare elements'

"Bwoah , we get it kid ." Kimi stopped the rambling crossing his arms.

"Oh my god , save us ." Oscar faked sobbed running towards us.

" Save you from what , is everything okay?" Seb asked them cautiously, seemed like he was like a ... mother figure to them I guess?

"From boredom!!" Mick exclaimed while on his knees infront of Seb.

"We had a full - on what 2 hour lesson of how our power work." Daniel explained to us.

"Like we already know , we have powers ourselves." Logan added on rolling his eyes.

" I bet you guys definitely had a better lesson then the rest of us." Kevin grumbled , wonder how bad or how boring that lesson was.

"Oh it was fun!" Lando started to go on and then explained what happened during out whole training.

We all headed towards the cafeteria , going to eat lunch. There was a whole load of food. Yuki nearly manage to eat half of it.

The rest of the day we all had free time. All of us found a large room that looked something like a living room but bigger.

"So what should we do ?" Alex asked all of us.

"Ooo I have an idea!" Daniel said like there a light bulb popping from his brain.

"What is it Daniel?" Seb questioned him , we all pondered on what his grand idea was.

" Lets plau Truth or Dare ," he told us all.

It sounded like a good idea , what could go wrong.

—————————————————————————

Words (803)