Chapter 8

Carlos POV :

I think I'm in love...

His smile , his laugh and his dimples. The way he just is ... I think I like Lando. Even though were trapped no where to go , I feel different around him and I like it.

I like Lando Norris...

I'll just keep that to myself. I will tell him eventually but not now. He starts to roll around then his eyes open to face me.

" Are we still actually here," he grumbled annoyed.

"I don't think we're going anywhere cariño ," I told him but I probably was right didn't look like we were going anywhere.

We both didn't talk for a while , guess boredom was really hitting us hard.

"Lets do something." Lando spoke up now sitting in front of me with his legs crossed.

"What is it?" I asked him.

" Lets say stuff about us to get to know each other more."' he spoke out but I wasn't so sure on the idea I was quite boring and then the rest was just personal stuff.

" Um maybe not." I replied back. Lando sighed and put his hands on his face.

"Mhm you have a point ." he got up and leaned against the wall. Guess boredom hit was the hardest.

We were there for hours we spoke to each other but there absolutely nothing to do there. They even blocked our elements so we couldn't even do anything.

Then Lando screamed loud. No one bothered just me.

"When the fuck do we get out of here!" he shouted I could tell he was really annoyed.

"Calm down Lando."  I got up to tell him.

"Calm down , how am I supposed to calm down," he angered as I brought him in my arms.

He hugged me tight , his face in my shoulder. He was holding onto me like it was all he could do. I soothed him down as he pulled away.

We both sat down his head in chest and his body snuggled up to mine. I stroked his curly hair and sang in Spanish. And he fell asleep.

He fell asleep in my chest so peacefully.

I wondered how much more longer we would be here for. I hope it won't be forever. There's just so much to do.

I miss everyone. Thoughts start to erupt in my head and I can't control it. I spare a tear but more come and I start to sob with Lando in my arms.

It was ment to be a fresh start , to meet new people.
But these people were dead. Died so young for no reason. They were innocent.

That was caused by evil people. Who think they want peace by this. I would hate them with my whole soul. Burn them to death.

More and more thoughts come to be and it stops. I'm glad.

Our food comes again , the same thing. Lando is still asleep but I wake him up to eat. Once we had finished we cuddled up like before as it had got colder.

It felt like an eternity since yesterday but I just slept thinking of tomorrow and the many days to come.

At least I had Lando...

———————————————————————————
Words (530£