Chapter 10

Carlos POV :

I woke up to see Lando still in my arms. He looks so cute like that. I see a bodyguard at the cell but he has no food in his hands. Instead he opens the cell for us.

I wonder whats going. I wake Lando up.

"What's going on?" Lando asks me , getting out of my arms.

"I think they're sending us somewhere." I replied back. We both got up and let the guard guide us to where we were going to.

Then we stopped. Everyone else was there , their faces happy to see us but scared to what would await us.

As we stood in line with the rest. I felt my heart pounding, ringing in my ears, am I about to die.

"We are going to do this the easiest way possible,"'one of them stood up telling us.

"You tell us where the other cores are or we he kill this friend of yours," another one told us.

It was Lando.. He was gripped from his shirt and had a knife close to his throat. I wanted to stop them but I felt paralysed , I couldn't make my body move.

The fear I had consumed me , my whole body , and I felt helpless. They already took the fire so I didn't know what to say. I wanted to help but I was just useless.

"It deep inside the headquarters of the other elements." Lewis spitted out.

Why would he do that...

"Why thank you , a promise is a promise." the person said releasing Lando as he ran towards me.

I had Lando in my arms. I wouldn't let anyone touch him no more. Then they just left. Leaving us trapped here.

Luckily no one was around. No dark magic people. No bodyguards. Just us.

"Lets get out of here ," Fernando said to all of us , as we nodded. I couldn't bare staying here for another minute.

"Oh , I found an exit when we were meeting here and think we can get out from there." Yuki told everyone. I had never been so happy in my life.

We followed Yuki , running , full of excitement and determination to stop those evil people. There had to be an end to this.

Finally..

We were out. The smell of fresh air hit my nose and I loved it. I thought I would never see the outside world again , but here I was embracing it.

Everyone was exploring the outside , as if it was a place we had just discovered. We all had a smile on our , a smile of relief.

This relief had to fade away. We still needed to stop them. It wasn't over yet. Yet it felt like it had just begun.

A war that I didn't think I would be part of. A war that could shatter everything we knew existed. A war breaking our hearts and minds.

But we didn't care. I wanted to kill them all. A flame was lighting from deep within me and I could feel it. I wanted their blood on my hands.

I wanted them to suffer..

I felt like a villain but no they were. Killing the innocent for no reason. So didn't they deserve the same treatment.

I didn't care anyways....

I came back to myself , away from my thoughts as Lando tugged my arm.

"You okay," Lando asked me , still holding my arm. He's too precious.

"I'm okay , just feeling a bit angry," I replied.

"I think we all are , but come on we need to find them," Lando told me. He was right , we had to end this.

We were walking for ages. But I kept going , we all did. My legs were failing me but I didn't care the slightest.

I had to carry on there was no stopping. Expect I felt like we were walking for an eternity. It was never ending.

Then we stopped. The flame inside me grew bigger as I saw them standing meters away from us. They saw us too.

"Never going to stop are you now?" one said I could feel the smirk behind their face.

"No never," Kimi sharply told them.

"Well lets end this shall we now," they replied to him.

"We shall," Seb answered.

"Right then , Lando would you like to come here." they said.

I think my heart stopped beating...

——————————————————————————
Words (727)