Chapter 2

Carlos POV:

I followed Lando down the four sets of stairs and he led us to the cafeteria. I was massive there a full on buffet there.

"My friends are over there on that table," Lando pointed out , "Lets go!" We went over to the table and there were a lot more people then I expected. I could tell Lando didn't know all of them as he was asking who the others were.

"This is Charles , George , Alex , Oscar and Logan ," introduced Lando to me , " I'm guessing George can say who the rest are,". Lando pointed to I think another Brit due to the accent I hear.

"Well this is Lewis , Daniel , Yuki , Pierre , Seb , Kimi , Mick , Estaban , Lance , Nico H and Kevin," George told me pointing out who was who. Everyone looked happy and friendly I'm sure we could all get along fine.

I sat next to Lando as he was the one I knew the most. A bell rang telling us that we could all go and eat.

"This food is amazing!" gleamed a happy Lando. This food really was amazing but could never compare to my mamas.

We all had finish eating and then Seb asked me a question , "What's your element Carlos?"

" Oh , I'm a fire element." I answered , Lando came in and said.

"He's a strong element cause you know fire elements are strong." Lando grinned although he wasn't wrong fire elements were the strongest out of the four.

"Told you he was a fire element Pierre!" a boy called Yuki exclaimed towards Pierre.

"Didn't we all?" Pierre questioned rolling his eyes. I started to wonder if they could tell who had what elements, so I decided to ask.

"Can you tell who has what element then?" I asked.

"Bwoah no it was just the type of aura you were giving felt like a fire person," Kimi replied to my question. It did kind of make sense , most of us fire people are apparently more confident and has something to the way we talk and walk. I can't really tell the difference.

Another bell rang a couple minutes later , I was sure it was suggesting for us to go to bed for the lights got much dimmer.

Everyone waved off to each other and said goodnight . Lando and I went back to our dorm and got ourselves ready to sleep.

"Wait we didn't tell you about the couples!" Lando said with realisation.

"There are couples , like romantically ,"I questioned raising an eyebrow. I was gay myself but I didn't feel comfortable telling anyone about it .

"Yeh , I'll go through them ," Lando told me whilst sitting on his bed ,"There are Kimi and Seb they're like the parents of our group they also are the ones that are publicly out , then there is Lance and Estaban they aren't public."

"Thats cool ," I replied, that group seems really open I guess , I might tell them about me later but definitely not now ," What about you , are you with anyone?"

"Oh , no I'm not in any relationship I mean I used to be but that didn't go so well , I am bisexual also ." Lando replied looking downwards fiddling with his fingers.

"Do you mind telling me what happened?" I then asked just to at least make sure he was comfortable going deeper in the topic.

Lando looked back up at me and started to speak ,
" Well I don't want to say his name but I'll say what happened he um..," , he said biting his lip ," he cheated on me."

"Oh I'm sorry," I told him as his eyes started tearing up until a tear had shed. I went up to him and hugged him tight ," I'm sorry I brought it up,"

"No it's okay the past is the past ," Lando pulled away as he wiped his leftover tear , then sitting back down on the bed. ," What about you?"

" Oh no I'm not with anyone but I used to be but we both knew it wasn't right." I answered truthfully.

" Well that made us more open." he laughed. He was such a nice laugh. " Goodnight roommate ." he greeted me offing the light beside him.

" Goodnight Lando ," I greeting back. Guess this place isn't so bad.

I made friends on the first day.

—————————————————————————
Words (715)