The Eerie Store

Poland POV:

We slowly went into the eerie, closed cafe for the investigation. It was pitch black around us, I could hear Germany's footsteps, then I bumped into someone. Both of us fell down, I assumed it was Norway. Then the light turned on, Norway was standing by the light switch. Who was this then? I looked at the figure and it was Germany. Oh boy, our faces are so close. He immediately backed off with a obvious flustered face. I had a red-head as I blinked.

"Should've taken a photo of that," Norway teased, "Sh-shut up," I stuttered. "Let's just focus on the investigation," Germany jeered, getting us out of embarrassment. We walked to the back and we started to talk.

"Soooooooo, any suspects?" I asked, "According to my research," he said as he fixed his glasses and looked at some notes, "Yes, 3 to be precise.". "Woah, when'd ya had time to do that?" I asked, "At lunch, I'm a quick writer," he answered, "Ok who?" Norway asked.

Norway POV:

"1. Albania's Bar," he said, as I expected. "2. Kosovo,", I raised a brow. "Lastly, those crazy ass holes on the street,". "Wait what?" I squeaked, "Yea those cray-cray guys," Poland affirmed, "But who," .
"Who what?" Germany asked with a questionable face, "I mean the person that set up those dudes," he retorted.

"We all better be careful," I said in shock. "Now that we talked about the first part," Germany stated, "let's continue tomorrow.", "W-what?" I stuttered. I can't believe he's just ducked out on the investigation! "Tomorrow right?", "Sure!" the Polish blurted with a smile from ear to ear. "Ok, 8:30 sharp," I assigned.

  They went outside of the store and made their way home. I walked to the back and...

  Two men in black tied me up, "Help!" I cried before they duct taped my mouth. "Nor!!!" a voice yelled. "Swedie?" I gasped as he kicked the door open with a face of anger. He was going wild! I watched him do something like kung fu/taekwondo. The two men ran as Sweden kicked one of their ass as they went out. "You're safe now Nor," he ploughed as he pat my back, "takk bror (Thanks brother)," I smiled, "Why'd you come here anyways?". He looked me in the eye with a serious look, "It's so late," he excused, "Better go home before our brothers find out,".

We went home quickly as the street lights flickered. Hopefully our brothers won't find out.