Mission Impossible {Pt.2}

3rd POV:

"Shall we start?" I grumbled to the actors who were doing some side-chatting, "Alright," Poland said and I sat on my chair to direct.

"Scene 34," a crew member said, "And," I said slowly, "ACTION!".

Germany POV:

  Poland and I walked along the path where we found a big hall with cases filled with fluid and there stood several tens of missing countryhumans.

  "I've been expecting you," a voice said from behind us, "E-EU," I stuttered, "How are you, Germany..." he gibed, "So you found out my secret.". "Why do you want to go to the spirit realm?" Poland yelled, "Don't you want to learn more?" EU inquired, "More about our universe?". "It's too dangerous!" I countered, "See how much advances we can make?" He surmised, "But it's taking too many lives!" I shouted, "It's worth it," EU claimed, "No it isn't!" Poland said.

  "Well, I have to do my work," EU sighed grimly. All of a sudden I caught a glimpse of him slowly sneaking out a gun, and then a sudden urge to protect Poland ran through me as EU pointed the gun at Poland. "POLEN!" I shrieked and ran in front of him, shooting me instead. "NIEMCY!" The Polish cried and ran over to me.

Poland POV:

  "POLEN!" Germany shrieked and ran in front of me, shooting him instead. "NIEMCY!" I cried and ran over to him.

  I had tears running down my cheeks, "Well I wasn't expecting to shoot him," EU said, "But I can take his feature though,". The shot German's pocket started to glow and there came out his phone. "Huh?" I hummed and watched as he took his phone away by telekinesis. "I just need your help to get to the spirit world, Poland," EU tempted, "You want to go to the spirit world so bad?" I questioned him, "So are you in?" He queried, "I'll help you get there," I crowded as my wings began to glow, he seemed overjoyed by my words but he didn't know what was coming up for him.

  I swiftly ran to him and tackled him as my wings glowed as brightly as ever and my aura burst. A flash came and I found myself floating.

  "Wh-what?" I squeaked, "We are in the spirit world," EU gasped. I looked around and it was a semi-starry sky around us, "And now it's time to get rid of you," I roared. "I am a spirit master now," he challenged, "How do you expect to defeat me?", "I am a spirit guardian," I announced "I think.". My wings then started to glow a bit, "And you shall give back the power you took,". It scared me a bit because my voice suddenly echoed loudly. "Oh yeah?" EU snared and we started the battle.

3rd POV:

The two of them fought fiercely as their fight raged on and on like fire, both of each exchanging a hit as it went. Magic spewed out in all directions as things go by, they snarled and snapped at each other whereas in the human world the team was busy taking out the bodies.

But the end of the battle wasn't so terrific, "Any last words?" EU growled. The Polish was weak and has no more fight in him, but then...

   "DON'T LAY A FINGER!" The German's soul yelled and hit EU who was about to finish Poland with a good old karate chop. "N-Niemcy?" Poland stammered as he laid down against a tree where his death may have occurred, "What the..." EU groaned as he slowly got up. "Stay down!" Germany said and quickly hit him again, knocking him out.

  "Do you have any more energy to send him back?" Germany inquired, "I'll try..." Poland answered and raised his hand. He used all of the strength to open up a small opening in the air, the German thought fast and yeeted EU in back to the Mortal Realm

  "Th-thanks," Poland thanked as he got up. "Just rest," Germany told him and bent over to an enchanted river, "What are you doing?" The Polish asked. German looked at him, "A tale from my grandfather says that the river from the Spirit Realm possesses healing powers," he told him, "Both physically and for trauma, so I'll try it out.". Poland raised his eyebrow, "Really?", "That's what my grandpa told me," the German responded.