2 Training

As I walk out of the guild I look down at the clothes I was given yesterday by the master I don't like them but I have to wear them as I have nothing else. the clothes I have on are black knee-length boots which I love, with denim shorts and a crop top that just covers me enough for my liking and is black as well.  I Look down at the job I picked up and see it's asking for a mage to take down a dark guild. 

"Why did Master let me take this one," I say to myself still looking at the job request and then asking for directions to Sunnyside town. 

Time skip

I'm walking in the forest outside of Magnolia in the direction a woman told me to get to Sunnyside town she said it would take 3 days of walking which is fine by me it gives me time to practise with my magic.  As I'm walking I'm trying to make an object with my fire small things first I create a circle and shapes they seem to become easier and then I go on to animals which is a bit more concentration as I have to fully picture the animal that I see and again starting with small animals still a bit of concentration with them but I get the hang of it and start going for bigger animals but I go straight for a lion and it works and then it stars walking with me I suppose because I would like it to.

You're getting stronger Abby you are nearly at my level which is impressive no one has gotten to me this fast 

that voice again I think it's the demon that comes to me soon as it says. I keep walking not realising my fire lion walking in front of me to trip me.

"AHHHH" I yell and face plant into the ground. 

"what was that for" I say to the fire lion who just comes towards me and licks my face but the flames don't hurt me. 

"You're forgiven alright let's keep going," I say to it and get up and walk in the direction we are meant to be, with me still practising and then I see a clearing big enough to not burn the forest down.

I stand in the middle and my lion friend lies down by a tree. All of a sudden a book appeared in front of me the cover saying fire life magic secrets. I don't know where or how it appeared in front of me but then I hear the voice again.

This is a present from me my dear read and I will appear. That voice again I suppose I'll get my answers when I read the book. I open the book to the first page and it says 'When this book appears the first demon accepts you and here are the added spells that come at the stage. fire tornado, fire vortex, fire control and more but can't be bothered reading. I sit down and read the rest of the book and its final words, Welcome queen Hela of hell.' I say that last sentence out loud and then I see a woman who looks like me but has wings of fire and fire horns as well wearing what looks like a bikini but with straps that a flying around as a skirt.

" Hello Abby as you can see I'm Hela queen of hell, I'm your first of 3 demons." Hela says 

" You're beautiful" I whisper but she hears me.

"Thankyou my dear but for you to use my powers your body and mind have to accept me and my thoughts"  Hela says

" My body and thoughts?" I ask confused

" yes my body and thoughts are strong and gruesome" H

"Okay so I have to be physically strong and mentally strong"  A

"yes" H

"What do I have to do" A

"for instant, you have to go through torture to put it easy" H

" Wonderful" I grumble while I stand up and head in the direction I was before. Hela followed and we started talking about the powers and such until it got dark to set up camp just a fire to keep warm I didn't have anything else with me. I said goodnight to Hela and not long went to sleep.

time skip 

I woke up with a headache and my body is sore and I somehow feel more magic power from myself. I recall the talk about what Hela's powers will do to me and how it will change my body. I decided to continue on my journey while practising my powers and I can feel how much stronger they are compared to yesterday when I was practising. I walk all day and see a building up ahead knowing I still have another day before I get to the town but I sense this isn't  a good building feels dark [probably the dark guild I need to take out] I think to myself. I go around the dark guild without being spotted thankfully and then sprint away as far as I can go then I see another building in front of me more like multiple this must be Sunnyside town I think to myself and slow down to a walk. 

As I enter the town I see a sign above me reading Sunnyside. [ I got here quicker than that lady said]