22

High heels made a rushing sound on the floor. Ning Lingzhou chased to the elevator entrance and watched the elevator door close.

Xu Fangqing's frown disappeared before her eyes.

Ning Lingzhou was afraid that she would have random thoughts, so she quickly found the stairs and ran down.

I chased him all the way up three floors before catching up with Xu Fangqing's elevator.

Xu Fangqing sat in Ning Lingzhou's exclusive elevator. Except for her and those close to her, almost no one else would sit in it.

She was still a little confused when she saw the elevator stopped after descending three floors.

The moment the elevator door opened, Xu Fangqing's eyes suddenly opened wide.

Ning Lingzhou, who had just been locked out of the elevator, now appeared at the elevator door.

Ning Lingzhou held her high heels in her right hand and placed them at the elevator door. She covered her abdomen with her left hand. She bent over and gasped for air. Her long ponytail was messy on her shoulders.

She ran so fast that it felt like there was fire burning from her abdominal cavity to her throat, and even her breath was scorching hot.

Xu Fangqing looked at her in shock, seeing large beads of sweat on her forehead. The glistening sweat ran down her beautiful cheeks, across her slender neck, and soaked into her white shirt.

Ning Lingzhou covered her abdomen and walked a few steps quickly into the elevator.

Xu Fangqing saw her serious expression and couldn't figure out what she meant, and suddenly felt a little panicked.

She subconsciously retreated until she reached the wall. Ning Lingzhou put his left hand on the side of her head and explained, "I, Zhou Ying'er and I have nothing." Xu Fangqing's hot breath sprayed on Xu Fangqing's face, and she shrank

. She turned her head and saw Ning Lingzhou tugging at his collar dryly. She bent down and got out of Ning Lingzhou's arm, hiding away from her.

The heartbeat also suddenly accelerated.

Xu Fangqing saw with her own eyes that Zhou Yinger took the initiative to sit next to Ning Lingzhou. Of course she knew that she and Zhou Yinger had nothing to do with each other.

The reason why she ran down was because she found that she was particularly concerned about Ning Lingzhou.

I was worried for a while and didn't know what to do, so I ran out and wanted to breathe.

She didn't expect Ning Lingzhou to chase her, let alone run three flights of stairs to chase her.

Xu Fangqing turned her head to look at Ning Lingzhou and saw that her face was red and she was sweating profusely. The elevator had already gone down many floors and she was still breathing heavily. Looking down, she saw that her feet were red.

It can be seen that Ning Lingzhou was afraid that she would misunderstand, so he was very anxious to see her and explain clearly to her.

Xu Fangqing suddenly felt that her little concern was nothing compared to Ning Lingzhou.

"I know you and Zhou Ying'er have nothing to do with each other. You don't have to be in such a hurry to come after me."

Xu Fangqing suddenly felt sorry for her.

"It's good that you're not angry."

Ning Lingzhou breathed a sigh of relief. He wanted to take out some tissues from his bag to wipe his sweat. He touched his pockets and found no tissues.

Xu Fangqing quickly took out a tissue from her backpack and handed it to her.

Ning Lingzhou leaned his face in front of her, his eyebrows drooping: "I'm so tired." "

Who told you to run up the stairs stupidly?"

Xu Fang blamed her, but used his hand to wipe the sweat from her face.

Ning Lingzhou squinted her eyes, with a smile on her face, looking like she was enjoying herself.

Finally, I didn't run up the stairs in vain.

The elevator reaches the first floor.

Xu Fangqing asked: "What should I do now? Are you still going up?"

"No," Ning Lingzhou took her hand and walked out, "I feel annoyed when I see Zhou Yinger, so tell Xinyou and we will go back. ."

Ning Lingzhou called Lu Xinyou.

Lu Xinyou's laughing voice came from the other side: "You really value sex over friends. You ran out in a hurry. Are you so afraid that your wife will run away?" "Of course." Ning Lingzhou glanced

around

him Xu Fangqing said: "If such a good wife ran away, I would cry to death."

Xu Fangqing found that she was becoming more and more comfortable saying such ambiguous words.

Before, she would still think about whether what Ning Lingzhou said was true or false, but now she has adapted to it.

Anyway, if she doesn't need to cooperate, she can just listen.

"Okay," Lu Xin said slowly and calmly, "If we have the chance to get together another day, your precious wife will have to drink a drink as a penalty. Don't be reluctant to bear it." "Forget it for others, of course my wife won't be able to bear it.

"

"Okay, I finally understand. You didn't fall into her trap, you were possessed by a ghost."

Ning Lingzhou smiled and said, "You know quite a lot."

After hanging up the phone, Ning Lingzhou asked Xu Where is Fang Qing going?

The sun was shining brightly outside, and heat waves were billowing in the air.

Xu Fangqing had no classes in the afternoon and wanted to go back to spend time with Shi Le.

She was about to call Shi Le when she received a message from her.

"Qingqing, are you done? I'm so sad."

A crying expression followed.

As the name suggests, Shile has always been a very happy person.

If she feels sad, she must have encountered something sad.

Xu Fangqing called her while walking: "Lele, where are you?" "

I'm... I'm in the Diyi Department Store, where the inhibitors are sold."

Diyi Department Store is next to Diyi Hotel. After hanging up the phone, Xu Fangqing looked at Ning Lingzhou: "Lele is in a bad mood. I'm going to find her at Diyi Department Store right now. You can go about your business and leave me alone," she said

. After that, he ran out the door, looking very anxious.

Ning Lingzhou had just chased a few steps when her cell phone rang.

Seeing that it was Qin Tian's call, Ning Lingzhou picked up the call.

Qin Tian's calm voice came from over there: "Mr. Ning, the contract for the land in the east of the city has arrived and needs your signature." "I know."

Ning

Lingzhou looked at Xu Fangqing who had disappeared and hesitated for a moment: "I'll be back soon." During

the two days when Ning Lingzhou was sick, although Qin Tian helped with work matters, she still left behind a bunch of documents that needed her signature.

Fortunately, Irene helped her review the documents quickly, so she didn't have to spend a lot of energy.

After signing the documents, Ning Lingzhou stretched and prepared to go find Xu Fangqing.

Qin Tian opened the door and came in: "Mr. Ning, Mr. He would like to invite you to listen to the work reports of the managers of each department."

Ning Lingzhou checked that it was still early, so it didn't matter if he went to listen.

But she didn't know that Xingning Group Company is too big and has too many department managers. Even if each person has fifteen minutes, it will take a long time.

Ning Lingzhou walked into the conference room and saw a crowd of people sitting there. She suddenly felt bad. She told Qin Tian: "Go find Miss Xu and follow her. Don't let her find out. Report anything to me in time." ."

The people on the podium changed again and again. Ning Lingzhou felt sleepy and yawned one after another. When it came time for her to comment, she read out what Irene summarized.

Time passed by minute by minute, and until seven o'clock in the evening, the managers had not finished reporting.

Ning Lingzhou's stomach began to growl.

I don't know if Xu Fangqing has eaten yet.

She couldn't help but send Xu Fangqing a message: "Have you eaten?"

Xu Fangqing did not reply.

Five minutes later, she sent another message to Qin Tian asking what Xu Fangqing was doing.

"Ms. Xu and her friends visited the mall, then went to KTV to sing. Now they were eating and drinking at a barbecue restaurant. She looked like she was getting drunk." Getting drunk

?

Ning Lingzhou stood up suddenly and moved the bench to make a loud noise.

The managers who were dozing on the scene suddenly became energetic. They quickly picked up their pens, opened their notebooks, and pretended to listen to the report carefully.

The manager who was reporting on the stage looked at her in fear, and he was stunned and didn't dare to make any move.

Ning Lingzhou came back to her senses and saw that everyone was looking at her. She put away her phone and picked up the notebook on the table with an expressionless face: "That's it for today. Everyone is tired. Let's go eat first and report tomorrow. ."

After leaving the conference room, Ning Lingzhou went straight to the exclusive elevator, went downstairs, got in the car, opened the navigation and went to the place where Xu Fang was drinking.

Xu Fangqing and Shi Le drank some wine at the KTV and continued drinking at the barbecue restaurant.

I was already a little dizzy from drinking.

"I, I have liked her for so many years, and she has always known it," Shi Le said and started crying. She covered her face, "But she only treats me as a child. I am already twenty-one years old. I'm old enough to get married. Tell me, why can't she treat me as a woman?" Xu Fangqing initially persuaded Shi Le to drink less. After listening to Shi Le's story for so many years, Xu Fangqing persuaded Shi Le to drink less

. The feeling of liking someone.

Then I thought about how I and Qin Xi had been in a relationship for five years, and they broke up immediately. I felt the same for a while and started drinking too.

At this moment, her cheeks were flushed, she was already a little drunk, and she looked only soberer than Shi Le.

Xu Fangqing patted Shi Le's back gently and comforted: "She doesn't like you. There are many people who like you. There is no grass anywhere in the world. It's better to replace this one." Xu Fangqing suddenly thought of it

. Ning Lingzhou, thinking about those ambiguous and doting words she said, and how she ran three flights of stairs to catch up with her, the more she thought about it, the more confused she became.

I don't know if it would be good to change the grass. Xu Fangqing shook her head, drove Ning Lingzhou away from her head, and poured herself another glass.

"But, but I just like her. I have liked her for ten years. She has been my whole youth. How do you ask me to change it? Who should I change it with?" Shi Le burst into tears suddenly: "What's wrong with me

? She would rather be with that woman than give me a chance."

Xu Fangqing knew that the alpha Shi Le liked was named Lin Yi, who was ten years older than her.

She used to be her mother's secretary, but later she founded her own company and became the boss.

Ten years ago, Shi Le was eleven years old. Her mother was busy at that time and left all her affairs to Lin Yi.

Lin Yi pampered her and coaxed her like her big sister. Whenever Shi Le needed her, she was almost always there.

Ten years have passed, and the love that Shi Le could not get from her mother was obtained from Lin Yi.

She fell in love with Lin Yi.

On the day of her eighteenth-year-old coming-of-age ceremony, Shi Le confessed to Lin Yi, but she declined.

The reason is that the age gap between them is too big and inappropriate.

Although Lin Yi rejected Shi Le, she would still appear by her side whenever Shi Le needed her.

The relationship between the two seems to be back to before the confession.

Shi Le was afraid that Lin Yi would leave her if she confessed again, so she got along with her as before.

It's just that Lin Yi established a company and became busier and busier, and the time for the two of them to see each other gradually decreased.

At noon today, Shi Le learned that Lin Yi had returned from a business trip abroad and went to find her happily.

Unexpectedly, I saw her accompanying an omega to buy inhibitors.

And Lin Yi told her that the omega was her fiancée.

Shi Le couldn't help crying at that time.

Lin Yi comforted her and left with his fiancée.

The person I have liked for many years suddenly has someone else next to me.

Xu Fangqing understood Shi Le's mood very well.

Just like when she learned that Qin Xi had Tang Yuyao by her side, once the relationship of so many years was abandoned, she couldn't escape the sadness.

But after the rain, the sky will clear up. After crying, if you have a sleep, you will be better tomorrow.

Xu Fangqing stopped trying to persuade Shi Le. She could sleep better tonight after getting drunk.

"You, you are good at everything," Xu Fangqing filled Shi Le's glass of wine, "She doesn't like you because she is not lucky." "Yes, she is not lucky," Shi Le got up from the table

. , cried and wiped her tears, "How good she thinks she is. She is a thirty-one-year-old woman, and I don't despise her. She still looks down on me. She is so pretentious." She cried

. He muttered and drank another glass of wine: "I'm going to find a primary school girl tomorrow, tomorrow, so that she knows how charming I am so she won't hang herself on a weed like her." "Yes, I'm going to go find her tomorrow

. She's a primary school girl."

Xu Fangqing waved her slender arm: "Forget her!"

Someone grabbed her hand, Xu Fangqing sulked and didn't pull it back. She raised her head and looked over and saw a familiar face.

Qin Xi frowned, her eyes full of distress: "Qingqing, stop drinking." "

Qin Xi?"

Xu Fangqing pointed at her and asked doubtfully, "Why are you here?"

Qin Xi didn't either I thought I would meet Xu Fangqing here.

She was originally going to the hot pot restaurant next door to celebrate Tang Yuqian's birthday.

When passing by the barbecue restaurant, I heard Xu Fangqing's voice. Seeing that she had drunk too much, I felt worried, so I walked over.

Seeing that Xu Fangqing had drunk too much, Qin Xi reached out to pull her arm: "You've drunk too much, I'll take you back." "Don't

touch me, don't touch me!"

Even when she was drunk, Xu Fangqing still remembered They had broken up, and the anger in her heart surged up. She waved her hands in the air to prevent Qin Xi from touching her.

The shop owner saw some movement on their side, and saw two beauties being accosted after drinking too much. He was afraid that they would be abducted, so he quickly came over to protect Xu Fangqing: "Who are you? What are you doing?" "I am her

. Girlfriend, she drank too much, I'll take her back."

Qin Xi took out her mobile phone: "How much? I'm paying the bill now."

"Their table has been paid."

Ning Lingzhou walked to Xu Fangqing, He held her shoulders, frowned slightly, and said in a gentle tone: "Why did you drink so much?" The shop owner looked at

Ning Lingzhou who suddenly appeared, saw her holding the beauty in her arms, and quickly pulled her over to protect her. : "Who are you?"