12

Tang Yuqian's words made several people present feel a little embarrassed, especially Qin Xi.

She looked at Xu Fangqing and saw that her expression suddenly turned cold.

When she was angry, she would never argue with others with a red face. She would only suppress her temper to make herself look less vulnerable.

Qin Xi has been with her for five years and knows her best. He also knows that she feels aggrieved at the moment. She was about to explain, but Xu Fangchen beat her to it.

She looked at Tang Yuqian with a sullen face and warned: "Shut your mouth."

"I don't think it's a big deal," Xu Fangqing pretended to be relaxed and smiled, pinching Xu Fangchen's face gently: "Your sister will give me a break." Are you not allowed to talk to others about your hands? Is it worth your anger?"

Of course, it's not just this sentence, Tang Yuqian also said a lot of unpleasant things before.

Qin Xi had wanted to break up with Xu Fangqing for a long time, but Xu Fangqing had been clinging to Qin Xi, and wanted the Qin Xi family to invest in the Xu family and drag the Qin family to die together.

It is said that Qin Xi dumped Xu Fangqing because he couldn't bear it any longer, and he was extremely kind to Xu Fangqing.

He also said that Qin Xi and her sister Tang Yuyao were a perfect match, and Xu Fangqing was not worthy of Qin Xi at all.

Xu Fangchen didn't want Xu Fang to hear these words, and Tang Yuqian didn't dare to mention it in front of Qin Xi. Of course she wouldn't hurt Xu Fangqing's heart by saying it, but she just couldn't swallow it.

"Of course this little thing is not worth my anger."

Xu Fangchen looked at Tang Yuqian coldly: "I just can't understand her."

"You can't understand me?"

Tang Yuqian said angrily: "I still can't understand you!"

"Ha."

Xu Fangchen laughed mockingly, too lazy to talk nonsense to her.

"Sister, look at her!"

Tang Yuqian stamped her feet angrily, and tears welled up in anger.

"Okay," Tang Yuyao also suppressed her temper and wiped away her tears, "Don't cry."

The person who had been silent next to her suddenly walked up to her. Tang Yuyao looked at Qin Xi and saw her frowning, suddenly feeling a little nervous.

She stretched out her hand to hold Qin Xi's wrist and said in a gentle tone: "Qin Xi, Yuqian was so angry that she didn't speak out. Don't take it to heart." "Yuqian, you misunderstood." The words were meant for Tang Yuqian to

hear

. However, Qin Xi kept looking at Xu Fangqing with reluctance in her eyes: "Fangqing and I broke up peacefully. The reason why we separated was not because I changed my mind and dumped her, but because I didn't have the ability yet. Protect her."

These words were more like an explanation than a confession, making Tang Yuyao secretly clenched her fists.

Sure enough, for so many years, no matter how good she was to Qin Xi, she was always thinking of Xu Fangqing.

Even if he broke up or even agreed to be with her, it was all for Xu Fangqing.

Xu Fangqing looked at Qin Xi, her eyelashes trembling slightly.

Three months after the breakup, she didn't say a word of explanation, didn't call her once, or send her a message.

The person she once loved the most and trusted the most abandoned her when she was in the most difficult time, but now he makes it sound like he broke up with her for her own good.

He looked like he was bearing the burden of humiliation and had a hard time talking about it.

Should she thank her?

Xu Fangqing's grievances and discomforts welled up in her heart, and she suppressed them to prevent herself from showing them. She felt as if a stone had been pressed down on her heart, making her unable to breathe.

Xu Fangchen saw Xu Fangqing's eyes were slightly red, stepped forward to block her, looked at Qin Xi and said unhappily: "You should have made it clear to her earlier to prevent her from talking nonsense." Qin Xi still looked at Xu Fangqing: "Yes

. It's my fault, I'm sorry." After

five years of relationship, in exchange for her breaking up and saying sorry for being late, Xu Fangqing felt uncomfortable and didn't want to see her again, so she turned around and said, "Let's go." Qin Xi's eyes followed her

, It wasn't until he couldn't see anymore that he turned to look at Tang Yuyao.

Seeing that she kept looking at him with a hurt expression, he only said: "Let's go, it's time to go back to class." "

Yuyao, please send Yuqian back first."

Qin Xi said, "I'll go back by myself later. "

"Sister Qin Xi, are you going to find Xu Fangqing?"

Tang Yuqian defended Tang Yuyao: "You have broken up, and you still miss her like this. Don't you think it's unfair to my sister?" "Yuqian

! Tang

Yuyao pulled her arm: "Don't talk nonsense, I don't think it's unfair." "

But it's unfair to you in the first place."

Tang Yuqian didn't understand why Tang Yuyao would accommodate her like this.

In her eyes, Tang Yuyao has been outstanding since she was a child, and she has always been arrogant.

She looked down on many alphas who liked her, but she fell on Qin Xi.

Yes, Qin Xi is beautiful, and her family background is similar to theirs. She can be said to be a good match. Moreover, she is gentle, approachable, and very comfortable to get along with.

From all aspects, Qin Xi is a good partner.

The only bad thing is that she can't let go of Xu Fangqing.

"Yuqian, let us handle the matter between your sister and I ourselves."

If Qin Xi loses his temper with her, Tang Yuqian can still have a big quarrel with her.

But seeing her gentle look, Tang Yuqian suddenly lost her temper.

It's not her control. If her sister could figure it out, she wouldn't have been in love with Qin Xi for so many years. She took a long breath: "Okay, sister Qin Xi, I can't control what happens between you, but my sister I love you so much, don't make her sad."

Qin Xi looked at Tang Yuyao and saw her looking at him with expectation in her eyes, as if she was waiting for a promise from her.

She knew that Tang Yuyao had liked her for many years, and had always been by her side silently, and had never done anything to embarrass her.

If she hadn't had Xu Fangqing, Tang Yuyao would indeed be a good love partner.

But her heart had long been occupied by Xu Fangqing, and no matter how good the person was, he was still someone else to her.

"Yuyao is fine, it's me..."

Tang Yuyao seemed to know what she was going to say, so she interrupted her and said, "Go and do your work. Let's go back first."

After she finished speaking, she didn't wait for Qin Xi to speak, and hugged her Tang Yuqian turned around and left.

"Sister," Tang Yuqian looked at her and said distressedly: "Does love really make people desperate?"

Even if she knew that she didn't love him, would she be willing to give everything?

Tang Yuyao exhaled helplessly and gave a faint smile: "Yuqian, you will know when you meet the person you love deeply." If love is so troublesome, she would rather not meet her

. that person.

Xu Fangchen followed Xu Fangqin all the way out of the medical building. Seeing her suddenly stop, she stopped too.

There was a distance of two meters between the two. Yu Lu looked at her, then at Xu Fangchen, and said worriedly: "Sister Fang Qing, are you okay?" "I've never been in love, so I don't know what it's like to break up.

" She lowered her head and looked at Yu Lu, "Haven't you ever been lovelorn? How does it feel?"

If Xu Fangchen poked her wound at any other time, Yu Lu would definitely be angry with her.

But now she is not angry, she just looks at Xu Fangqing's back helplessly: "Seeing my ex-girlfriend again, even if we break up peacefully, it will still be uncomfortable." "Then what should we do now?" Xu Fangchen is not good at comforting people, and the more she thinks about it

,

The more I feel irritated.

"Let her stay by herself for a while. There are some things that others can't help with."

Xu Fangchen stepped forward and walked to Xu Fangqing: "Are you going back to school or somewhere else?"

"Lingzhou is having an infusion in the hospital. I want to see her. , you guys go back."

"Sister Lingzhou is in the hospital?"

Although Xu Fangchen was not familiar with Ning Lingzhou, she was married to her sister and she was here.

"Shall I go see her?"

"No," Xu Fangqing glanced at Yu Lu, "You go back first."

Xu Fangqing and Ning Lingzhou had a secret marriage, and no one except their family members knew about it.

Xu Fangchen thought that she might be concerned about Yu Luzai, so she responded: "Then let's leave first. If there is anything I can do to help, please call me." "Forget it," Xu Fangqing said with a look on her

face He smiled slightly and pinched her face gently, "If you don't cause trouble for me, you're helping me." "I didn't

want you to know at first. Forget it, let's not talk about it."

After Xu Fangchen and the others left, Xu Fang Qing sat on the bench outside for a while. When she got up, she saw Qin Xi standing not far away looking at her. She didn't know how long she stood there or looked at her.

Xu Fangqing gathered her emotions, walked towards her, and then passed by as if she hadn't seen her.

"Fang Qing." Qin Xi called her.

Xu Fangqing didn't stop, Qin Xi chased after her and grabbed her arm: "Fangqing, I don't mean anything else."

Xu Fangqing threw her hand away and looked at her coldly without saying a word.

"I just want to know, how are you doing during this time?"

How is she doing during this time?

Xu Fangqing didn't know.

She first learned that her family was facing bankruptcy, and when she was struggling to think of a solution, Qin Xi broke up with her.

Later, Ning Lingzhou appeared in front of her and proposed that marrying her would save the company, so she married the person she didn't know at all.

He ate, socialized, acted with her, and was almost violated by her.

Xu Fangqing felt that her life in the past twenty-one years had not had the ups and downs of these three short months, nor had she felt that the changes in life were so great.

If she hadn't gone through this, she wouldn't have known that the person she thought would stay with her forever would stab her in the back when she was in the most difficult time.

She can't blame Qin Xi for breaking up with her.

After all, if their family goes bankrupt at that time, they will face huge debts.

Qin Xi's family will never let them be together again, and she doesn't want to be a drag on Qin Xi.

However, the more realistic some things are, the more uncomfortable they are.

"What does it have to do with you?"

Xu Fangqing reminded her: "Don't forget, we have broken up."

When she stabbed Qin Xi with her words, she was also feeling uncomfortable.

But she felt that maybe it would be better to be more uncomfortable.

In this way, she can become numb and won't have any thoughts when facing Qin Xi.

Qin Xi saw the determination in her eyes and suddenly felt that she was right in front of him, but she had already lost it.

The feeling of having her heart hollowed out made her feel scared. She couldn't help but stepped forward and hugged Xu Fangqing: "I'm having a very bad time during this time, Fangqing, I'm having a very bad time. I'm having a hard time every day.

" I regret breaking up with you, regretting not being with you.

I miss you every day when I open my eyes. I want to go to you and know how you are doing.

I think you are going crazy, Fang. Qing."

"But what?"

Xu Fangqing's nose felt sour. She closed her eyes to prevent herself from crying. She pushed Qin Xi away with all her strength. There was disappointment in her calm tone: "But you turned around and were with another woman. Together."

"I didn't," Qin Xi explained anxiously, "It's my mother who wants me to be with Yuyao. I don't want to. I only have you in my heart and can't accommodate anyone else." Xu Fangqing said with a long smile

. She breathed out: "It doesn't matter anymore, we have broken up."

She walked a few steps quickly, and when she turned around, she saw Ning Lingzhou standing in the corner. She didn't know how long she stood there and how much she listened.

The author has something to say:

So Qin Xi is a scumbag?