Chapter 26 ||| this retard.

Start from the beginning

Groans and 'ews' were heard from around the room. Some girl looked like she was gonna throw up, so she left the room, excusing herself to the bathroom.

"If you're grossed out, you should've opted out of this. Now, lay the rodent on it's back." She said. I sighed quietly before doing as told, gently flipping the animal over as if it was still alive. I know it was dead for sure.

"Now, take your scalpels and uncap them. Please, be very careful. I'm not responsible for any injury in this class." She announced. I grabbed my scalpel, examining it for a second before popping the little plastic lid off. Looks pretty sharp to me.

"Gently yet firmly, make a cut from the animal's collar to the abdomen. Make sure you cut it, but don't cut the entire animal in half." She instructed. I set the lid down, then leaned down a little closer to the mouse. I then carefully cut a straight line in the place instructed. It was rather easy to tear the skin with the scalpel. As expected, some blood oozed out of the cut, but that's alright. There's a towel for a reason.

"Yes, there's blood. Stop your moaning. Now, put the scissors into the incison and try to open it up a little by opening and closing the scissors. Don't cut any of the organs." She said. I heard a 'psst' on my left, and looked over to Craig.

He smirked a little and stuck two fingers out, making a scissoring like motion. I looked at it confusedly, before my face turned red.

"Shut up.." I muttered as I turned away, looking down at my desk. I know, he didn't actually say anything, but that smirk said it all. That horny motherfucker.

I heard him snicker. I then grabbed my little scissors and carefully put them in the wound, so the blades were horizontal. I then carefully opened and closed them, making the hole a little bigger. Oh god, Craig is gonna be the death of me.

After about 2 minutes, it looked large enough, so I pulled the scissors out and set them down on the towel, wiping them off. 

[timeskip brought to u by my utter boredom writing this part.]

I made my way to lunch, talking with Bebe.

"Oh my god, did you see Wendy like- totally making out with that one random dude?" She exclaimed, then scoffed.

"Nope, and I'm glad I didn't." I said. She giggled.

"Right. I don't know his name, but he was lowkey kinda bad. I wouldn't go as far as making out with him though." Bebe shrugged. She then examined her nails. "Ugh, I wanna change my nail color, what color should I do?" She said, showing me her nails. They were blood red at the moment.

"hmm.. maybe do a purple French tip. I don't know a lot about nails, but I've taken Kenny's little sister to nail salons before." I said with a shrug.

"ooh, you're right, that would be really pretty. Thanks Ky!" She said cheerfully. I smiled a little.

"No problem Bebe. I'm gonna go find my friends, okay?" I said. She nodded.

"Me too. I have so much tea to spill to the girls. See you around muffin cakes!" She giggled as she walked off, waving. I waved a little back. As I waved, someone grabbed my hand. I curiously looked over, it was Craig.

"Hey Craig, you startled me." I said, a little sigh of relief as I spoke.

"hm, sorry Kyley-B." He said with a snicker. I frowned and glared.

"Don't call me that, I will genuinely report you to my mother." I threatened.

"Oh no, not that girl from Jersey!" He grinned. I playfully smacked him on the shoulder, rolling my eyes.