Chapter 10 ||| disgusting

(WARNING: DETAILED KISSING/MAKING OUT, USE OF ALCOHOL)

lmao

[KYLES POV]

I hesitantly followed Stan up the garage stairs, holding Ike on my shoulders. I walked through the garage door, hearing it slam behind me. Right as that happened, almost everyone turned to me. Everything was silent other than the music. I was just awkwardly standing in front of the garage door, Ike on my shoulders.

"Uhm.. Hi?" I almost questioned, waving nervously. Immediately the crowd erupted and came flying to me, asking for pictures and just complimenting me and stuff. I heard Ike panicking, so I attempted to walk out of the crowd. I failed, as the crowd followed me. Jesus, could people just act normal?

I noticed Craig at the edge of the crowd, staring me up and down. What was his deal. I snapped my fingers in his direction, and gave him a pleading look. My face was screaming for help, and Ike was literally screaming for help. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out, holding Ike up with one hand. He held me next to him and glared at the crowd.

"Will all you dipshits just treat him like a normal person?! It's not that fucking hard!" Craig spat, glaring specifically at Bebe. She gulped and froze. With that, the crowd dispersed. Nobody wanted to mess with Craig. Never. I quickly thanked him and walked away to the kitchen, where there were several drinks on the counter. It smelt of alcohol and weed, which made me cringe. I could tell Ike was uncomfortable, so I took him off my shoulders and crouched down to his level.

"Hey buddy.. I know this is pretty intense, so just let me know if you want to go home, okay? Stan and I will take care of you" I said with a reassuring smile. Ike nodded and half smiled back at me. 

"Do you want to get on my back? I'm worried you'll get squished if you're walking around." I offered, taking my backpack off. He nodded and walked around me, then sat on my back. I slowly stood up, grabbing Ike by his shins so he didn't fall. He wrapped his arms around my neck, and once I knew he was secure I bent down and grabbed my bag, handing it to Ike. He wrapped the straps around his arms. 

"By the way, there's snacks in that bag." I said, looking over my shoulder at him. He immediately opened the bag and grabbed a mini bag of doritos that I had grabbed. He snacked on those as I walked around, not exactly knowing where I was going. As I was walking by the wall, trying to avoid bumping into anyone, someone purposefully shoved me against the wall, pinning me to it. I gasped audibly when I felt Ike get slammed against the wall.

"Hey, what the hell-?" I froze when I saw drunk Kenny, smirking at me as he pinned me to the wall.

"Kenny? What are you doing?" I asked anxiously, noting that Ike was still there. Even if he wasn't, I would have the same reaction. 

"You look really *hic* fucking hot Kyle.." He said drunkenly, his breath holding an immense stench of alcohol. I cringed, scrunching my nose up. 

"Dude, I don't need you being drunk in front of Ike. Can you move?" I asked, trying to walk away. He just pushed me back to the wall, earning a yelp from Ike. If he hurt Ike, I'd be so done with him.

"No can do sweetheart~" Kenny slurred, looking down at me. I gave him an angry glare as I froze. Was he serious? 

Just then, Stan came upon the scene. He whistled as he watched Kenny pin me to the wall.

"Damn guys, get a room! Not with Ike here especially" Stan said, acknowledging Ike. I think he noticed the look on my face, because he soon looked very concerned.

"Stan, Kenny and I broke up. Can you help me?" I asked impatiently, feeling very uncomfortable. If Kenny kept pushing it, I might have to break his nose.