"I don't know...but it seems true."

Cen Xuanxiu's face turned red with excitement: "It is said that even the agent can't understand what he does. He is really unique."

"I heard that they are very handsome when they taunt others. I really want to see it with my own eyes."

Cen Xuanxiu has just debuted, so it's already quite good to be chosen as the second male lead in this online drama. I don't know what kind of bad luck this crew got, but they were able to wait for the actor's favor without warning.

He knew that other people in the group were probably starting to be cautious after seeing the news.

"No, I have to learn more." Cen Xuanxiu jumped down from the chair, put on her shoes and trotted upstairs.

Who is the actor? It is impossible for him to suddenly come to their set. This is not reasonable at all. Unless someone on the crew has a special relationship with him...but who could it be?

Cen Xiaoyu smiled helplessly, lowered his head and took a sip of tea.

Yun Jiao secretly looked at the mother and son, thinking that this was how relatives got along.

It's not that Yun Jiao first came to this home and thought that he really had a "family", but he still behaved himself cautiously.

The alpha eldest son of the Cen family did not come back, so the few of them had lunch peacefully.

"Yun Jiao, how are you and Ziqian doing?" Cen Xiaoyu suddenly asked during the meal.

"...Very good, Mom." Yun Jiao's hand holding the chopsticks paused for a few seconds, then returned to normal and responded.

"The last time we came back for dinner together was a few weeks ago. I heard from Ziqian that you are going on vacation. It would be good to cultivate more relationships." Cen Xiaoyu said leisurely, and Ke Ziqian didn't say anything.

Only Yun Jiao slowly chewed the sumptuous meal and answered every sentence with a lowered eyebrow.

After lunch, Ke Ziqian and Yun Jiao took the driver's car back together.

This time when he returned to the Cen family, apart from being absent-minded and still ignoring Yun Jiao, Ke Ziqian looked like an alpha husband. His clothes and car were not as showy as usual. I don't know if he really had any respect for the Cen family. and concerns.

But if he really had concerns, he wouldn't have acted carelessly towards Yun Jiao just now, not even bothering to pretend.

"Go back and pack your things. The flight is at 4:30." When they were almost home, Ke Ziqian said his first words in the car.

Yun Jiao leaned against the car window. The scorching sun at noon weakened the ultraviolet rays through the special window film, but still made him feel his cheeks burning uncomfortably.

"Okay." He replied quietly.

The vacation might last several days or even a week. Yun Jiao only had two suitcases. The other one was so small that he could only take out the one with the larger capacity. The height almost reached his hips.

However, after taking it out, he realized that something might not be right.

The white box is surrounded by a circle of light pink fluff on both sides, and above it is a pair of upright fluffy cat ears.

This suitcase was used when I left the reformatory. The hospital bought this cat box with the largest capacity based on Yun Jiao's preference.

But Ke Ziqian even thought it was ridiculous for Yunjiao to think about sleeping with a doll. How could he be allowed to drag such a suitcase in public view.