Chapter 14: Big Announcement

Start from the beginning

“Shut up!” Makarov immediately shouted back. All the guild members who were previously filled with enthusiasm for the emergence of this place immediately fell silent listening to Makarov's orders.

"Further explanation regarding the Battle Arena will be explained by Allen."

Makarov immediately gave permission for Allen to go in front of him. Allen nodded then looked at everyone seriously, “I won't say it twice. Therefore listen carefully and take notes! Because I will give a detailed explanation about that place. I will give you one minute to take notes so you can record all the explanations given by me."

Without waiting a long time. A large number of guild members started to move quickly. They took small notes and writing utensils to record the explanation given by Allen.

One minute finally passed.

“The Battle Arena as described by Master previously. It was a place where wizards could fight one-on-one with other wizards. Apart from one-on-one battles, wizards can also form a team containing two to three members to be able to fight with the wizards who form a team. "For the winners, they will get points and a large amount of cash, while for the losers, their points will be reduced and they will not get any money at all."

“Magicians who later want to take part in the battle in the battle arena must first register themselves or the team they belong to. Each wizard is required to pay a fee of 100,000 Jewels to register. The same thing happened to the wizard teams who wanted to register. They are required to pay 100,000 Jewels to register in the fighting arena. The registration payment is only made once, after that, you no longer need to spend money to register for a match. You just have to come to the administration desk to report your desire to fight in the fighting arena."

“Each wizard will only be given two opportunities to fight in the battle arena each week. There is nothing more than that and nothing less than that. Fights in the fighting arena will also only take place at night starting from six in the evening until 12 at night. No fights will take place in the morning or afternoon. Then, after you have finished registering in the battle arena, either alone or as a team, you will get an emblem. This emblem will function as your identification in the battle arena. As long as you want to fight in the battle arena and your quota is still available, just come to the administration desk then show the emblem you have to the officer there."

“A wizard who has registered in the battle arena will later be able to improve the emblem he owns. The higher the level of the emblem the wizard has, the bigger the prize he will receive every time he wins a battle. The way to increase the emblem level is very easy. The wizard only needs to win the battle he is in. The more wizards there are, the faster the wizard can advance to the next level. Every time a wizard wins in addition to a cash prize, the wizard will earn a point. If the wizard wins, he will get points while if the wizard loses, he will get points deducted.”

“One win will get one point, five wins in a row will get ten points for each time you win the match, ten wins in a row will get fifty points for each time you win the match and so on. On the other hand, if the wizard loses. He will get the same amount of deduction as a magician gets a win in the match he is in.”

“There are seven levels of emblems that a magician can achieve in the battle arena. Iron, bronze, silver, gold, ruby, emerald and diamond grades. When a new wizard first registers in the battle arena, they will receive an iron emblem. A mage needed to have a hundred points in order to upgrade their emblem to bronze level. Then one thousand points are required to upgrade their emblem to silver level. 5,000 points required to raise their emblem to gold level. 10,000 points required to raise their emblem to ruby level. 50,000 points required to raise the emblem to emerald level. Meanwhile for the last level, namely diamonds, 100,000 points are required."