Cage went out of her door and close it behind her as she lead the way and they followed her, after a couple of seconds they reach the god of death church and went inside, all of them pay their respect to the god and after that they went near the altar where they saw cale's body laying in the recording, choi han reach out he's hand to touch the altar and before he completely touch the altar he felt the invisible barrier but he ignore it then after that he touch something and choi han knew that it was Cale body that he touch then the invisible barrier disappear and they saw the young master's body there in the altar laying.

"It's true what cage said in the recording, the young master is not breathing". Rosalyn said Staring at cale's body.

"But he's body doesn't looks like lifeless, it seems like the god of death look care of he's body". Lock said.

"The young master hair grow really long and he even look like he's mother a lot now". Ron said Staring at he's young master body.

Choi han and alberu stared at cale body, they can't lie about him being beautiful a d gorgeous they seem to be mesmerized at the young master beauty. Ron saw their eyes, how they look at he's young master body.

"Beacrox, you will be carrying Young Master body back to miss cage house since this old man already can't carry a body anymore". Ron said smiling, his son look at he's father with a disbelieve eyes but when he saw what he's father meant he just follow his order and carry the young master body.

When beacrox carry cale's body he froze, he realize how light is the young master but he just step that aside since Cale leaves his body more than a year so it's not a surprise.

Choi han and alberu feel annoyed that they didn't get to carry cale's body and Ron feel satisfied with that, the others look at them with an uneasy face because of how they act but you really can't blame them because they left the young master alone suffering when he's family died and they want to take care of the young master body at least for exchange for leaving him behind as a sorry.

All of them was about to leave the church when they heard a voice that made them stop from their tracks.

"Huh?, where is my body?". A voice said.

"Did I tell him to hide my body well? Where did it go?". He said as he wondered.

All of them turned back and they sawa soul looking at the altar and you can tell that he is worried that the body on he altar disappear, all of them were shock to see the soul appearance even thought he's appearance change they can still recognize him.

"Young Master?". Ron said as he look at the soul with eyes that had been looking for him with these past years.

When he heard someone called him he immediately turned to look at the person who called him, he was shock to see that all of them were here as he begin to panick inside.

"Young Master you're back". Beacrox said as he was glad that he came back, beacrox was about to say sorry that they leave him but he stop when he saw that choi han rush towards him.

Cale was panicking when he saw choi han heading towards him, he travel universe to universe using a portal it was his skill for becoming a wandering soul but he just use it awhile ago and he can't use it again that's the same for he's teleportation but he can't use it when he is inside the church, Cale wanted to escape this, he doesn't even know how did they find he's body unless the god of death tell them to.

When Cale thought that choi han is about to launch a punch at him as he close he's eyes but that is not what had happened.

He is shock when choi han kneel down as he grab one of he's hand and look at him with a worried face as he saw choi han eyes that look like a sad puppy who got separated with he's owner, Cale was shock too stunned to speak or move.

"Cale-nim where have you been? We been looking for you. I'm sorry if I beat you up before, I'm really really sorry".choi han said with a sad expression.

'c-cale-nim?, I thought he was calling me a trash before, what happened?'.cale thought and was feeling very uncomfortable with what he is seeing right now.

All of them saw this and was very annoyed, he even lied about him has been looking for Cale, he just change after they react and he saw that the young master is actually pretending to be a trash and when he found out that cale isn't bad mouthing his family but the people who killed his mother. Ron was very unpleased with what he witness even beacrox was the worse, lock can feel that the two of them wanted to threw knifes at his hyung back, that's the same to alberu.

"F-fine, but don't expect me to be comfortable with you after this". Cale said as he sigh like he had enough.

("God of death, just what did you do"). Cale ask on he's mind.

("Don't be mad at me, this is not my doing at all"). The god of death said to him telepathy.

("if it's not you, who?). Cale said as he ask him on he's mind.

("Well their identify is very unknown, she teleport them all in a strange place and they reacted to you, they found out your secret as well"). The god of death said.

("What!?, just what is she?). Cale ask very shock that someone from the outside knows he's secret.

(Well I don't know too my child, I can't call her a human nor a god since she is not from any of the universe you know or I know, maybe she is from the outer universe since I can feel a very strong power within her that any of god in here can't handle even thought it was very faint to notice, she can hide her presence well too"). The god of death said.

("A very strong entity that neither of the universe we know"). Cale said in thought.

(" Yes, and she call herself a [Reader]"). The god said as the word [Reader] sounded like a system and also glitch.

("[Reader]"). Cale said in thought, Cale know them, they are an entity that knows everything what was going to happen in a single world or more and Cale was one of them before, he was a [Reader] before.

He never thought that the other [Reader] made a reaction about him, after all he is now a fictional character.

They called themself a [Reader] because they read a person life, past, present or future, you can call yourself a [Reader] if you are from the real world. The only thing they can read is the persons life in a novel or a manhwa that basically real in the other universe, you read that person life, MC, protagonist, antagonist, ML, FL, and more as long as you read a fictional character you can call yourself a [Reader].

[.]

[.]

[.]

[.]

[.]

[.]

[You. . . Yes you the one who is reading this right now]

[You are from the "real world" right?]

[Then you can call yourself a [Reader] ].

[ [Reader] of life of a fictional character that basically exist in another universe].

[.]

[.]

[.]

[.]

[.]

[.]

[.]

______________________________________

(A/N: okay, all of what you read in here is just made out of my mind, nothing here is cannon or real just simply an imagination of mine, just reminding you again🙂☺️)