CHAPTER 2

"talking"

'thinking'

"The host talking"

'the host thinking'

Narration

Thing or thing - if it's was a underline don't think that much it was only a design.

Chuckle - laughing or something that came out of there mouth.

[Cannot be seen or heard] - but sometimes the characters might truly see it or heard it.
_________________________________________

Everything went smoothly, they watch their other other universe being happy beside Cale, they watch the other universe cale who was very different from the Cale that on their universe, the other Cale was brave, smart, kind and a bit of a scammer behavior, they saw how the other universe goes, from the terror plaza incident, how Cale save everyone who died into their world, they wonder why Cale into their universe Didn't do that at that time but they remember that basen was the one who went and not Cale, they saw how Cale behave like he knows what was suppose to happened.

Witira and archie we as shock when they saw paseton who crawl near Cale to ask for help, this sight made witira stand up from her seat as archie tried to calm her down, he knows how witira had been longing for paseton and how witira search for paseton in every ocean that was possible, Archie was able to make witira seat but she didn't calm down as he saw witira eyes soften as she hope that Cale will save paseton from the mermaid poison, they came to realize that mermaid blood was the cure from the mermaid poison.

Witira came into thought why Cale in their universe didn't save her brother, where was he when her brother ask for help in that cave, and she came into realized that Cale was a trash in their universe and he's father might not allowed him to go outside, but that doesn't change that fact that their cale and the Cale in that universe are both trash.

After that she made a decision that after this, she will find Cale, she doesn't know where is Cale at this time because after the Henituse war Cale family had been killed by the war and she doesn't know where he was now, but she will definitely find him, the Cale in the so called recording device is from the another world that means she can't get that Cale, if she can't get that Cale, then, she will instead find the Cale who was hiding right now, after all they are just both the same.

They are same but different some how, the Cale who was in that recording device knows everything, she can see that Cale was collecting every ancient power and the thing is he knows where to find them, witira already have a hunch that totcf Cale knows about the future war that's why he was collecting ancient powers.

While the Cale from their universe was continue to act like a trash, that means he doesn't know about the future war, that is the difference between them, the other Cale knows the future while their cale doesn't, but witira don't care whenever her theory is right or wrong, the only thing she cared about is Where could the young master Cale had been hiding all this time so she could get to meet him and bring him back to their home, she admitted that she is being selfish but they are just the same it just their cale didn't get able to go outside because of him being a trash, if he was be able to get out of the Henituse territory he might be able to save paseton.

After this she will immediately find Cale before everyone does, witira Could see that maybe this reaction might change their mind and will find Cale like she was thinking right now, she will need to find Cale as soon as possible, she doesn't care whenever they will change their mind or they will still see Cale as a trash, she will definitely bring Cale back to their home where are they staying right now.

Seeing the other Cale likes money so much, then their cale must be the same...

She will lore Cale out of he's hiding spot using a Large amount of money, after she plan everything on mind she smile with satisfaction like she will succeed.

Archie could feel witira aura like she was planning something, but whatever she was planning is, he will help her, whatever that is

After all she is their Queen
_________________________________________

The "POWERFUL
ones are the most OBSESSIVE
and
POSSESSIVE
one.