CHAPTER 4

"talking"

'thinking'

" The host talking "

'the host thinking'

" The god talking "

Narration

Thing  or thing- if it's has a underline don't think that much, it was only a design.

Chuckle - laughing or something that came out of there mouth.

[Cannot be seen or heard],
[Cannot be seen or heard]- but sometimes the characters might truly see it or heard it.
_________________________________________

Intruders:

The certain white radish
-his other allies
-And others subordinate who  came along.
Clopeh
Fredo
Adin
Redika
______________________________________

"N-no... i-it can't be". Cale barrow said stuttering and nervously.

" What do you mean by th—"

" WAAAAHHH!!, A GOD MESSENGER!! THE BIRTH OF A NEW LEGEND!! ". Clopeh said cutting one of the white sh*t subordinate.

" What the heck!! Are you talking about!! ". Adin said angrily.

" A LEGEND. . . . A LEGEND!!, He came to defeat all [of us],he is a god messenger!, before he [defeat me] I will gonna go with him and worship him like a god!, a legend like him needs someone to worship him, if he can make himself a legend, then he can also make me as one of the legend!!, I need to go with him. . . . I NEED TO GO WITH HIM!!!". Clopeh said as the [Reader] put a barrier around him.

"Sorry about that, I just put a barrier around him so you guys can focus on reacting". The [Reader] said

"What the hell is he talking about!? Is he going to betray our liege!? And what with the glitch??". One of the white radish subordinate said.

"First it looks like he will, since that's also what happened to that universe". The [Reader] said as some of them flinch that clopeh is going to betray them.

"Second those are information that you intruders are not allowed to hear that is why it was block by glitch but don't worry, you will find it out if you watch silently". The [Reader] said.

"An information that we are not allowed to hear". The certain white radish said mumbling.

"A god's messenger?, maybe he has a point, seeing the young master knows what was going to happen, the god's maybe tell him to". Rosalyn said Wondering.

"No that's impossible, how could the young master become a god's messenger when he has a drinking habit?". Witira said and ask.

'He is not a god's messenger to begin with, there is an another reason why he knows what was going to happen'. Witira said in thought.

"A god favorite child perhaps?". Rosalyn said as the place begin to shut silent.

"No, that's impossible as well". Choi han said as he shrug.

" I mean not all of them only one that's why i said god and not god's". Rosalyn said correcting choi han which made him flinch.

"THAT B*ST*RD! GOD OF [DEATH]!!!" Cage shouted in a pissed tone at the back as everyone turned to look at her.

" I already became a priest for him, and now he is looking for a [Saint]!?, is he not satisfied yet!? "Cage said shouting then after that he saw alberu.