Chapter 14: 'Come here and I'll show you how handsome I am.'

Warnings: mentions of period, moodswings, drama

We arrive at his house and both settle in. Dodger is now at his mothers place but he will be going over shortly to pick him up.

He points me another drawer than the one I already had. ''But I have this one, that's enough.'' I tell him.

''Please? Take the drawer. I cleared it for you.'' He replies.

''But it's not necessary, I don't need that much space.'' I backfire, loving how caring he is but not wanting to take it.

''But that way you can even have more space. I can also buy you things to fill the drawer with?'' He says on a flirtatious tone.

''No need for that. I guess I'll leave it empty in case you need it back.'' I walk past him, sighing.

He gently grabs my wrist to stop me from leaving the room and pulls me close to him. ''Baby, tell me what's wrong?'' He says, almost in a whisper.

''I guess I'm just moody because of my period.'' I admit. ''Is that all?'' He asks. I get offended, thinking what I just said is not enough.

''I'm sorry, is that not enough for you? Do you need me to lay down on the couh, feeling sick as if I'm dying just so you have confirmation I'm actually feeling sick? Is that what you want?'' I ask, now very annoyed by his antics.

''You know that's not what I meant.'' He replies. Deep down I know it's not but right now I feel like it is.

''I think I can decide for myself what you mean and what you don't.'' I backfire on a harsh tone.

I then leave the room without a word. Downstairs I sit down on the couch with Ruby next to me, opening the book I was reading.

Inside I feel guilty about how I treated Chris but I know it's because of my period I'm feeling this way.

I hear his footsteps on the stairs, coming down. "I'm going to my mothers to pick Dodger up." He says.

"Okay." I don't even look over. He stands there for a minute, questioning something, before he sighs and leaves trough the front door. I hear the door shut behind him.

After an hour he comes back. Dodger jumps up onto my legs while I'm on the couch.

Chris comes in sight besides him. "Hey.." He says.

I feel like crying when I see him holding a beautiful bouquet of red roses. "I wanted to apologize." He admits.

"Stop. It's my fault. I should be the one to apologize. I was mean to you while you just wanted to take care of me." I then admit.

He hands me a bar of my favorite chocolate. "Why thank you." I reply to his gesture.

"I love you okay? I'm sorry about anything I said that upset you." He says on a calm tone.

"You didn't say anything to upset me, it's just my stupid mood swings. I guess I should've warned you before I got it." We laugh.

He sits next to me on the couch. "I still love you though." He replies, giving me a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too." I turn us around so I'm on his lap and connect our lips hungrily. He moans into the kiss, sending vibrations to my core.

Ruby barks and we break up the kiss. We see her and Dodger playing. She's still on the couch and he's laying on the ground in front of her.

"Ruby, you can go." She gets off the couch and her and Dodger leave trough the left-open back door leading to the yard.

I sit on his lap, facing him. My hands roam trough his hair and he looks like he's enjoying it.