Chapter 13: 'You can't imagine how happy I am to hear from you. I love you.'

Warnings: uncomfortable situation, emotional scene, mentions of period

After talking with Isabella some more, she finished up my makeup and I went to the set of the shoot.

"Y/n, I'm leaving now, are you okay by yourself?" Rajah asks me, looking like she's in a hurry.

"Yeah, I'll be okay. Besides, Isabella's also here." I assure her. "Great, bye." We hug briefly before she leaves.

The studio crew puts some gel in my hair to keep it in the form Isabella had put it in earlier.

They approve of the makeup and then I get in sight of the camera with the first dress on.

They take a few shots and then tell me to pose in other positions

They whisper about something together while glancing at me every once in a while.

I get insecure and uncomfortable, thinking they're talking about me. About how I look fat and ugly and they can't take pictures of me for Versace. I cover my stomach with my hands.

"Mrs Y/l/n." The photographer then steps up to me.

"Yes?" I ask. "We need you to go topless. Is that okay?" I don't even think about it.

"No, I'm sorry. No. I'm not doing that." I say. "It would pay a lot extra though." He adds.

"No, I'm sorry, but I'm not doing that. Even for a million I wouldn't sell pictures of my body." I state.

"I guess we'll have to go with the regular shoot then." He sighs. I smile to myself in knowledge that I know my worth and just declined a huge opportunity.

I put on the next dress.

Isabella helps me get into the dress and I walk back to the camera

"Could you open it up here a little more?" The photographer asks, pointing to his own chest, motioning for me to look there.