Chapter 12: 'You are not going anywhere right now but down on me.'

Warnings: teasing, a bit of smut, mature language, mentions of period

We stare into each others eyes after finally confessing our feelings.

"We should definitely go on another date." Chris then suddenly says. "Where did that come from?" I laugh.

"I don't know, we should though." We smile at each other and I bite my lip. He pulls me in for a heated make-out session.

When we're finally done I feed Ruby and give her the prescribed medicine before we go to the bedroom and both get some sleep.

The next morning I wake up by a buzzing phone on my nightstand at around 9am. I pick up.

"Hi Raj, what's up?" I ask.

"Hi, I just wanted to inform you that if you agree to the photo shoot for extra publicity, it could be arranged today." She tells me.

"I thought I would be in an advert."

"True, but there was this amazing opportunity for you to get a photo shoot for Versace. You will wear whatever they need you to and it will be published on their page so you will be on front."

"Okay, the photo shoot it is then."

"Okay, I scheduled it for 1pm, I hope that's okay?" I look over to Chris. "That's just fine."

"Ah great. Your hair and makeup will be done there so I guess I'll see you there."

"See ya." We hang up the phone and I now see Chris opening his eyes.

"Who was that?" I peck him on the lips. "Rajah."

"I'm going to be doing a photo shoot." I inform him.

"Sounds great, I bet you'll look sexy. I'm going to make coffee." He gives me another peck on the lips before getting up from the bed.

He puts on some sweatpants and gets rid of his sleeping t-shirt and leaves the room.

(Something like this)

I get up also, now dressing into sweatpants and a hoodie. I put my flip flops on my feet before leaving the room to find Chris making us breakfast.