8:00

8:00

"I guess this is goodbye." Winter mutters to him as they exit the hotel and enter the bustling street of New York. A car had arrived for Harry and they were both standing beside it. The driver was out of the car already, placing Harry's suitcase in the trunk.

"It's only goodbye for now. I will contact you, okay?" His dimple appears with his smile as he softly caresses her cheek.

"Okay." Winter grins and gazes at him as though he was an angel. He was, to her at least.

Harry turns his neck, glancing at his surroundings, probably searching for any paparazzi before leaning closer to Winter's face. Their eyes shut as their lips collide slowly and proceed into a gently embrace. His lips linger on hers as though he was savouring and making the most of the contact between them. Winter savoured this too, literally trying to memorise the mint taste of his lips and the movement of their lips that appeared to dance together in sync.

Harry eventually pulls his lips apart from hers and leans away again, not before pecking her forehead briskly. He then steps into the back seats of the vehicle, blows a kiss to her from the other side of the window but then it begins to pull away and Winter can't help the sinking feeling.

She steps to where the car was parked before it started moving and stares at the car that was now decreasing in size and volume. But even with her saddening feelings acting as though they would take over, she smiles anyway. She smiles because she knows that this wasn't the end for them. Winter feels giddy and she feels as though she wants to confess her love to every single human on the planet but she contains herself.

"Winter Andrews?" She turns to her right; where the noise came from and views an exact replica of the car Harry had been driven away in. The driver of it has the window rolled down and is looking at her questionably.

"Yes, that's me." Winter answers, not helping the happy expression on her face. The driver nods before getting out and opening the back door for her. She beams before getting inside, wondering why he was being so courteous.

"Where to, Miss?" He clues to her when he has returned to the driver's seat. She gives him her apartment's address and he nods, starting to drive right away.

Winter glances at the interior of the car, it had the finest auburn leather and every window apart from the front view window was tinted darkly. This was definitely the kind of car that celebrity's used. The driver was wearing a smart suit and it all seemed so formal. Her eyes land on a small box that she can't help but to reach out to the lid of it. The driver seemed focused on the road as she opened it and was amazed to see it was contained with ice and had three bottles of champagne.

"Would you like a glass?" The driver questions with a playful smile on his face. She drops the lid, feeling as though she had done something wrong even though she hadn't.

"Maybe another time." She chuckles and he does too, before driving past the now-green stop sign.

She spends the rest of the drive looking at the always awe-inspiring sights of New York. The car eventually halts outside of her block of apartments. The driver gets out and opens her door for her once more but she doesn't exit straight away. She clutches her bag and takes her purse into the palm of her hand, he catches onto what she is doing.

"Oh no, Miss, it's fine. Mr Styles has already got it covered." He says after gesturing a hand to stop her from opening her purse. It doesn't stop her from proceeding to reveal the contents, however, when she takes $20 from it and hands it to him.

"For being a good driver." She explains, kindly when he retrieves the money.

"Thank you very much, Miss." He politely replies with a large beam.