00:00

00:00

Winter hears Harry give his hotel address to the taxi driver and she sits back in her seat, feeling relaxed and incredibly calm. That kiss had rid of the bad thoughts about Harry. She felt alive again.

The taxi drives along the New York streets and she can't help but to stare at the landscape from the clear window. Her mouth was pulled into a smile for the whole ride and she could see Harry admiring her from the corner of her eye. She then feels Harry's hand travel to her thigh where it sits comfortingly. He traces his thumb on it lovingly and slowly.

She felt a strange, abnormal way. Her mind kept wandering to whether this was a good idea or not. Did she want to go through with this? Would he think of her merely as a play thing? As she glanced back at his hand on her leg, she realised that she couldn't be more wrong. He was utterly in love with her and nothing could change that, Harry had said so himself.

Her body feels a warmness flow through it. Eyes scanning him while he gazes out of his own window, she notices just how good he looked that night. His hair was untamed but beautiful. His clothes were smart but also reflected his own style. She notices that the top button of his crisp, snowy dress shirt is open and smirks. Harry was never one to wear a tie, he disliked appearing too formal.

The car comes to a halt outside of an enormous hotel that could have easily been classed as a skyscraper. She grabs her bag, opening it but Harry stops her before paying the cab driver himself. Her eyes roll before Harry and Winter both exit the vehicle. Harry's hand grips hers and she decides to try her hardest to ignore the tingles produced by the simple hold before she has to stop her actions and kiss him in the middle of the hotel lobby.

He guides her to the elevator of the grand lobby. Winter looked around in awe at the wonderfully decorated area of the hotel. They were both pacing, well, Winter was trying to keep up with his long legs that would stride far with ease. Their bodies stop when they get to the elevator. Harry's hand rapidly presses the button for the elevator and Winter laughs loudly, making yet another beam stretch across his face.

Finally, the elevator halts on the ground floor and Harry steps onto it briskly, pulling along Winter with him. He moves closer to her, obviously wanting to lock lips again, until an old woman and man both step onto it after them. His face departs away from hers and he looks frustrated, Winter almost bursts into a fit of giggles. Winter notices his foot tapping rapidly and impatiently. She moves her hand to his again, intertwining their fingers, as the elevator travels upwards.

"What floor are you on?" Winter questions, gaining eye contact with him once more.

"I'm on the top floor." He states with a frustrated sigh and Winter can't help but to laugh. The old couple turn to her with puzzled expressions and she stops, Harry chuckles.

Eventually, the old couple leave the elevator at their floor and it starts to travel the rest of the way up.

"Thank god, I thought that they would never leave." Harry's voice mutters and he moves closer to her. However, much to Winter's disappointment, he only pecks her forehead and pulls away with a smirk.

They both hear a ding and the doors open wide. Winter involuntarily laughs as they practically jump from the confined space into the corridor.

"What room are you in?" She clues to him and he glances at his key card.

"4, there's only four rooms on this floor." He states and she smirks.

"The last one there is a loser." She takes off running crazily down the corridor, bellowing in laughter.

"Oh no, you don't." She hears Harry say as he eventually catches up to her. Harry wins but only by a second. "I win!" He looks like a smiling child on Christmas Day.

"Technically, I win because I had to run in heels." Winter tries to reason with him but he shakes his head violently. The grin never leaving his face.

"No, that doesn't count. You could have easily taken your shoes off." He states while swiping the key card in the machine and hearing a beep. His hand goes to the handle and pulls it down, opening the door to a large hotel room. She walks inside after him, he closes the door behind her and then proceeds to step around the room, clicking a range of lights on. They didn't make the room really bright, however, just made it easier for them both to view each other.

"Fine, then, I'm the loser." Winter tells him while standing by the white brick accent wall of his hotel room.

He doesn't answer her, he just moves swiftly towards her. There is silence as he places his hands on her arms. His face leans in closer and Winter's heart races. Her mind focuses only on his lips as they crash against hers longingly. Their lips move rapidly against each other and satisfied noises leave them with ease. During the embrace, Harry takes the blazer from her shoulders and Winter's arms go around his neck. She felt as though she was in a dream with the warm fire burning in the pit of her stomach. Every move that he performed increased the fire increasingly. Making it burn more and more.

Harry was ridiculously thankful that Jessica had left the hotel room with her things. He didn't even want to imagine how awkward it would have been if she was still there and him and Winter would have stumbled inside at this time. Their bodies move backwards until Winter is against the wall and Harry is pressed against her. His hands trace her body, going to her hips and then back to her arms.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing, he leaves her mouth and leaves a trail of wet kisses on her jaw and further down her neck. She moans as he comes to the recognisable sensitive area of the left side of her neck. He then moves back to glance at her and can immediately make out her diluted eyes and lustful stare. Her lipstick had smudged a little bit but it had only turned Harry on more.

He keeps his eyes locked on hers as his fingers find a way to the back of her dress, finding the zip. A seductive smirk on his face as he makes sure to brush against her skin when he unzips it, feeling goose bumps raise on her silk skin. Another moan escapes her lips making Harry react with a moan also. God, he had missed this.

The dress pooled around her feet and he eyed her body. She was attiring matching ebony, lace bra and pants. A simper was on her plump lips as Harry's eyes widened and he felt his bulge expand even further.

He growled as he attached his body to hers again, their lips locking. His mind was anything but elsewhere, definitely not floating in the background as he only focused on what was happening between them at that moment. Her hands rubbed his chest as they found the buttons of his dress shirt, undoing the first four before Harry moved away to pull it from his body. The moonlight coming from the clear windows fell over them both and Harry admired the sight of it reflecting onto her.

She moves her hands to his falling curls and tugs at it, making a groan leave Harry's mouth. Their lips connect again. He uses his hand to pull the hair tie from her hair, allowing her strands to fall from the bun it was originally in and drop to her shoulders.

Suddenly, Harry feels Winter's hand at his pants and he can't help but to inhale a large amount of oxygen at her move. She undoes the zip painfully slowly and his eyes flutter closed. The pants fall at his feet and they both won't stop kissing hungrily. They could both feel the want and need that they contained for each other.

Once Harry had disposed of his pants, he pulls Winter's legs around him so he is holding her up. His body then turns and directs itself to the freshly made sheets of the bed behind them, putting her down gently before leaning over her.

"I love you." Harry hears the beautiful words tumble from Winter's mouth and he stops his actions. He uses his fingers to push some of Winter's hair behind her ear. He doesn't know why he is so overwhelmed by her saying such a thing but Winter looks flushed after the few seconds of silence.

"I love you too, baby."