1. Hola hermana

PEDRI
Today I had a very weird call. Some man told me I have a sister. I was in shock and I thought that someone make some kind of joke so I blocked the number and went to Gavi.

We decided to play fifa but I didn't play well. I always win games with him but not today.

- What is on your mind Pedro? You met some girl? - he asked laughing at me

- No I didn't and I don't want to. Every girl I met wants to be with me only because I play in Barcelona, have a lot of money or have you as a friend.

That is actually true. I tried a few times this year to find someone who can be with me for a long time but every time it ends the same way.

- So what is that?

- I have a sister. Or maybe not. I don't know, someone called me and told about that.

- WHAT?! YOU ARE KIDDING, RIGHT?!

- No I am not. I blocked that number so we can end up this conversation.

- No, we can't. You have a sister, it's important thing. What more do you know?

No way he is gonna talk about that.

- Okey, her name is Melanie, she has 17 and live in London but her parents just died in car accident. After I heard that I hanged up so this is all i know.

- See? She is all alone in London, there is no way she can live alone, she has school and that kind of stuff.

I hate to say that but he is right. I didn't think about that. She's only 17.

- We have to find her

My friend says grabbed his phone and open an instagram.

- What are you doing? You were the one who told me to find her and now you are going to watch reels on insta?

- No, maybe we can stalk her.

I don't have words for him, he is my best friend but sometimes he is impossible.

- Look! She's look like she could be your family.

He show me his phone. It was a girl who really look similar, she has brown har and green eyes, just like my dad. She also lived in London and has 17. Also her username was melaniegonzalez so it is 90% her.

- Should we call her? Or maybe text her?

- I think we can but not now. She is probably sleeping right now.

Yeah he is right. It is 11p.m now so there is a possibility but now I am 100% sure that I want have contact with her.

MELANIE

It's been 5 days since my parents died. I don't know how I am feeling about that I just feel kinda empty? I can't explain this feeling.

- Mel... I know it's hard to you but please don't overthink that day again. There was nothing you could do about that accident.

Lily is my best friend, we know each other since kindergarten. She is always with me when I need her and since my parents died she is living with me. I love her for that sooo much.

- I know Lily but... You know that we would be on our way to Spain now? It has been my dream for years.

I was in Madryt for two days and I feel in love with that country. My parents decided to fly there for FC Barcelona game. This was also my dream sine I was a kid. I love that club.

- I know, you will fly there one day, I am sure about that. Just like you planned when you were a kid but now come on - she grab my computer - let's watch some football game. What do you think about Premier League?

- Who is playing?

- Aston Villa?

- Yess

We start watching the game. They played kinda good but I am not a big fan of them, but when Barca doesn't have a game and we don't have anything to do we watch them.

I was checking my instagram when first half was over and I saw that Pedri followed me.

I SAW THAT PEDRI FOLLOWED ME.

- OH MY GOD, WHAT IS HAPPENING?

- What? What's wrong Mel?

I show Lily my phone and her face looked so funny when she saw it.

- WHAT? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

- I don't know maybe he is drunk with his friends and followed me because we have the same surname?

- No,no let me check something - she said and I gave her my phone - NO WAY

- What?

- HE FOLLOWED YOU AFTER HE SEARCHED YOU

- WHAT?

Okey it has to be mistake, it is impossible that Pedri that Pedri whose play in the best football club in the world followed me. No way.

There is a way and you know that.

Two days ago I have a call that I have a brother. I was in shock and angry so I just laughed about that. Later I have a little mental breakdown and started overthinking it. My brain told me that there is a chance Pedri is my brother but very very small. It is all because of the surname and my parents were planning trip to Barcelona not only for the game but also for something else. Of course they didn't tell me what. Then my parents have funerals so I totally forgot about that.

- Oh, great now he is texting you.

My friend quickly gave me my phone. He is really texting me.

I can't believe in my life right now.

I looked at my phone and I saw something that made my jaw dropped down.

Pedri: Hola hermana.
-> hi sister

____________________________________
Hii, this is my first book soo I hope it won't be very bad. English is not my first language, if you see some mistakes or have some advice let me know.
Have a good time 😁