"What ?" Namjoon asked curiously.

"Don't know what." JJK shrugged latting his phone rest on the table after he read the crypted message.

"Money maybe ?"

Jeonggukk just smirks and shrugged to Namjoon's words. "Well , that's not gonna help him any good from us."

"Found it !" Hoseok pushed someone to the ground and put his leg on his back.

Jeonggukk eyed the struggling male and nodded. "Yes that's him. I knew you could caught him easily , Hoseok."

Hoseok clapped his hands together. "Let's have a good time since you have so much courage in you that you decided to mess with us." He giggled to the trembling man's ears sending shivers to the other men around him too.

.

.
.

.

.

"Jungkookie ?"

"Yep. It's me."

Taehyung was surprised to see the boy at his door first thing in the morning.

"Come in." He welcomed the boy with a wide smile. "You need coffee or something?"

"Nah it's okay." Jungkook realised he was so familiar with this apartment right now when he noticed the case on the table have been replaced.

"Well , I don't know how to make one tho." Taehyung laughed. "Maybe there'll be some juice in our fridge."

"You know , I was ready to be pouty when you ask 'why are you here ?' . You didn't ask that." Jungkook admitted when Taehyung was on his way to check the fridge.

"Why would I ask such dumb question ? It's obvious you're here for meeting my Hyung." Taehyung took out a bottle of grape juice and frowned who made it. V isn't a fan of it , neither is he.

"Ya you're right. And since our relationship isn't hiding from you anymore. I'm free to some here anytime right ?" Jungkook asked with hopeful eyes.

"Ofcourse." Taehyung gleamed back pouring the juice into two glasses.

"And by the way , this was made by me. You know." Jungkook scratched his head when Taehyung offered the glass to him.

"Huh?"

"Um since beas- .. I mean ... V has low blood count ... grape juice is good for him. " He mumbled making Taehyung laugh.

"So that's why there are so many pomegranate and dates in here."

Jungkook nodded. "your brother don't know shit about taking care of himself."

"I know." Taehyung sighs. "He always worries about the peaple he cares but never himself. And I'm not good at looking after him too. But now I'm happy." He smiled at Jungkook. "He has you now. " Jungkook looked down with a blush.

"Koo ?" V was just came back to the apartment after his night shift at Euphoria.

"Oh Hyungie's back."

Jungkook waved at V.

"Why are you here?"

Jungkook and Taehyung shared a look and the blue haired laughed.

V looked at them confused until Jungkook awakened his inner dramatic self.

.

.
.

.

Yuta wiped the blood off his hand with a straight face watching peaple taking care of the corpse.

"The Kid is smarter than I thought."