"I'll make this quick." JJK spoke , his stoic voice demanding everyone's full attention. "We need to kill Kim Hyunsik's son."

Yoongi was brought back to his senses just like that. "what ?" Yoongi and Namjoon , who's on the video call , asked at the same time.

"He made deal with Ren Aoki. The original papers about the property is going to be Aoki's." JJK fixed the jacket he's wearing. "And before you ask , I had secretly arranged a snitch inside Aoki's den for leeching out the informations."

"Ooh that was smart. You could've told us." Hoseok sat straight in excitement.

"There must be a spy in our den too , Hoseok. Wouldn't that be a risk ?" JJK's eyes gleamed with a particular darkness that created giddiness over Hoseok's mind.

He looked around at the unseased faces around him and squealed. "Its gonna be a fun night then."

JJK pressed some buttons on his phone and soon the doors and windows around the room started to close. With a thud , the room was locked.

"Hyung , Wanna guess who's the snitch ?" JJK asked. But to his dismay Yoongi shook his head.

"Have your fun. I'm not in mood now." He was unbothered as always but Jeonggukk didn't failed to notice the uneasiness in Yoongi's eyes.

"Oh come on. We all know you'll tune in to take control before the first scream." Hoseok rolled his eyes. He knows Yoongi have an obsession with the idea of torture. He would've had masters degree in 1st degree torturing if that was a thing.

"Since Hyung's not in." JJK started. Hoseok was already on his feet grinning widely with the adrenaline rush in his vein. "Hoseok ?"

"Gladly your majesty." He bowed.

JJK leaned back comfortably in his chair ready to watch the show Hoseok's gonna put on. Not before worriedly glancing at Yoongi.

Why is he bothered ?

Is it because we gonna kill someone of our own.

No way.Hyung hates snitches to his core. And also he doesn't give a shit about the other Agmians.

Then why ?

Mayby 'coz Aoki have an upper hand now?

No . That's not it.

He doesn't usually 'worry' about. He'd rather get exited to start a war.

Then what....what is it- wait. Is it about Hyunsik uncle's son ?

But , he said he couldn't find him. Right ?

No. No .

I shouldn't doubt him.

I'm just overthinking. He's just drunk.

That's it.

Jeonggukk dragged himself out of his spiralling thoughts. But the unsettling feeling in his gut didn't go away. He trusts Yoongi. With his whole heart. But Yoongi is also one of the person who trained Jeonggukk to be a paranoid bitch when it comes to business. Yoongi is the person who used to tell him 'even your shadow can't be trusted' .

Hoseok was having his time running around to figure out who the spy is. Couldn't wait to finally have someone he could play with. Can't blame him , he didn't get anyone after that SKZ kid. He wasn't satisfied with him either.

"Did the guy you sent had any further info's about Uncle's son ?" Namjoon asked.

"Unfortunately no. He didn't show up to Aoki's place or anything. It was Cha Eunwoo who he dealt with somewhere outside." JJK informed as Yoongi perked his ears up. "Also , it says that  he demanded something in exchange for the documents."