me and you could take off before the wrath comes

Comenzar desde el principio

You get up and punch her off, causing her to fall back to the ground and letting go of Yoru. As she gets up, Yoru swiftly kicks her jaw and Mai falls towards you. You uppercut her and kick her back to Yoru. She elbows Mai's cheek and slams her shoulder down with her elbow, cracking it and shoving her back to you. You grab Mai's arm and pick her up, slamming her onto the ground and throwing her. Yoru catches her and does the same, throwing her at you. You both continue to do this for a few moments as Mai tries to cling onto one of you to get you to stop. 

At some point, you accidentally miss the catch and Mai flips around, slicing your arm off and grabbing it. She uses your arm to smack the side of your head before falling on the ground. Yoru leaps on top of her and takes your arm from her, tossing it back to you. You drink some of your blood and reattach your arm as you get on top of her as well and start beating the shit out of her face.

"OWW! OWWW! THIS- OW! THIS ISN'T FA-" You sock her in the mouth, causing her to bite her tongue to shut her up as you both wail on her. She grabs onto your arm, biting your hand and ripping it off. "OWIE!" You grab Mai's arm and bite it, drinking her blood. Yoru shoves you off as your hand reattaches, stomping on Mai. You start kicking Mai's side, watching her try to scramble up to regain her bearings. Of course, you both don't let her. 

As Yoru stomps on her, her face continues healing as her face is technically being mutilated, but she's losing a lot of blood. At some point, she stops moving, but you two keep goin' at it. Just gotta make sure.

"..Do you.. you think she's out?" You say, stopping and out of breath. Yoru stops and backs up, hunching over. "Maybe.. I'm not.. entirely sure.."

"I mean.. her eyes ain't open.."

"Yeah.."

Mai presses her hands against the ground beside her head, lifting herself up backwards and kicking both of your heads simultaneously. You two grab each of her ankles and lift her up, getting close to each other and swinging her around in a circle. You let go at the same time and hurl her at another building. She crashes inside of it, and you can see her roll further into the building. "Let's go get our shoes before she gets back. My feet hurt." Yoru says, grabbing your wrist and tossing you up the apartment building stairs. "I'll get 'em! You fight her off, she's coming back!" You yell, running to her apartment. 

You enter and grab your shoes, putting them on as fast as you can, and grabbing her shoes. You run back out and drop to the street, throwing the shoes at Yoru. She catches them while avoiding one of Mai's slashes to her head, backing up and putting them on while hopping on one foot to continue backing up. 

You run up and give a right hook to Mai's face to turn her attention to you. She spins and elbows your jaw, causing you to stumble a bit before punching her side. You kick right under her skirt and she hunches over, letting you grab her head and knee her nose. She leans back, and Yoru punches her stomach, causing her to hunch over again. She tries to protect her head with her arms, but you already succeeded to knee her once more, backing up and kneeing the side of her head with your other leg. She falls over on the ground, groaning. Even though you both can't violently attack her, jumping isn't out of the picture. 

As Yoru goes to kick her, Mai grabs her ankle and grips it noticeably hard. She seems a bit upset, understandably so.

Okay, it seems it's more than a bit. Is.. is she salivating? Ew..

She drags Yoru to the ground and stabs her repeatedly with her nails, slashing at you as you try to pull her off. Yoru grabs one of her hands and breaks it, but Mai grasps onto her hand and pulls her arm towards her, biting onto it.

Oh, god, she's eating Yoru.

You tackle her and she rips a chunk of Yoru's arm off, eating it and biting onto your neck, tearing flesh off of you as well. Blood spews out of your neck as you bite onto her as well, drinking her blood and healing. You slam her head upon the street over and over until she gets her legs from under you and pushes you off of her. You look over at Yoru, seeing she isn't moving. You bite your arm until it bleeds, attempting to crawl over to her. Mai grabs your leg and throws you away from her, trying to keep you away from Yoru.