chapter 22

Yugant was sleeping in his room peacefully when he heard someone's sobbing he open his eyes it's dark because he had habit to and saw someone's it's a girl her back was facing him he can hear her painful sobbing, he went near her and hesitatingly placed his hand on her shoulder but became shocked after hearing her .

???- Yug......she called him without looking at him.

Yugant - sweetie......he called her in emotional voice without replying him she stand up and walk away.

Yugant- sweetie I know it's you my Shivika please don't go .

Shivika- I'm already gone Yug please understand it .

Yugant- please don't say like that I know you are here please come back to me please I'm dieing without you .

Shivika- no yug don't talk like that and please forget me I'm very happy in my life you too move on with your wife

Yugant- I can't do that please baby I can't lose you ........he literally begged.

Aadya- you already lost me ten years ago don't forget that ......she said making him remind something.

Yugant- can't you forget that just for once..... he said in a pleading tone

Shivika- that one day change my whole life and you know stop pushing Aadya or you'll regret just like today you already fell for her.

Yugant- n... no...I ...di..dn't......he said while shuttering.

Sweetie- stop making fool yourself. Just move on I'm already gone.

Yugant- so you really want me to move on.

Shivika- yes ....... saying that she disappeared in the darkness.

Yugant woke up with a jerk and look there is no one he sleeping on bed that's mean it's a dream a tear left from his eyes he got up from his bed and opened his locker and take out Shivika's old picture she is 10 standing on sofa between Vidhan and him, he smiled looking at the picture he remember this moment

Flashback

Whole Chaudhari house is full of hustle bustle today is their holiday every children is home they all are 18 and 17 except Shivika she is only child there . She is looking at her father who give everyone forehead kiss and gifts as he came from a business trip but didn't even look at Shivika for once she is feeling very hurt but didn't show and smiled at them , Vidhan noticed it, when Shiv was about to hug him he backed and come towards Shivika

Vidhan- Pari let's go Yug is coming in sometime. ........he hold her hand and left from there.
They are sitting in garden Shivika was sitting in his embrace.

Shivika- Bhai hum bure hai na?( Am I bad brother) .......she asked while eating chocolate.

Vidhan- nhi baccha aap to sabse pyaare ho (no baby you are the best ) .......he said while kissing her head.

Shivika-aap juthe ho (you're lair) .......she said and look towards him.

Vidhan- look into my eyes then say that.......he said lovingly

Shivika- then why Maa left me ......she asked having tears in her eyes

Vidhan- hmmm so you wanna know ........he asked in a baby voice and Shivika nodded her head cutely.

Vidhan- god had a beautiful soul who live with him and we have a beautiful soul who live with us but after sometime god think to swap the souls so he give his favourite soul to us and take our favourite soul to him. You know maa is the soul whome he took and you're the soul he give, that's why you didn't met MAA........he explains his point.

Shivika- sacchi.......he asked like a lost child.

Vidhan- muchi.

Shivika- then why dadda don't love me ........ Vidhan was about to say something when they heard someone calling Shivika.

Yugant- SWEETIE........he call her from entrance. Shivika happily run towards him and hugged him.

Shivika- I miss you Yug

Yugant- I miss you too. See what I got for you......he give her a gift she opened it give Yugant a beautiful smile.

Vidhan- Yug you stay away from my sister and stop spoiling her......he said after looking at the camera.

Shivika-don't scold my Yug, Bhai.......she scolded her brother, Yug tease Vidhan sticking his tongue out, when Shivika turned towards Yug Vidhan show him middle finger.

Shivika- let's click a picture.

Yugant- you are right come.....he hold her hand but Vidhan removed his hold and hold her hand in his he make her stand on sofa, he set the timer and with Yug stand behind her .

Flashback end

Yugant- I never know that it was our last picture together, please forgive me for that night and if you're really happy then I'm also happy, and I'll move on.

---------------🌹🌹🌹🌹------------------

Everyone is having their breakfast in chaudhari House expect Vidhan Ruhi and Aadya ,
Ruhi is getting ready while Aadya is sleeping on bed and Vidhan is sleeping on couch.
She smiled looking at them she went towards Vidhan and try to wakeup him.

Ruhi-Vidhan ji wakeup it's already to late ....... without responding he pulled her towards him. She landed on his chest. She is stunned because of his sudden pull.

Ruhi- Vidhan ji what are you doing Aadya is also here please wake up........ without opening his eyes he peck her lips makeing her more shock. Vidhan open his eyes and smile at her he again kissed her lips and left to bathroom after getting ready he came out and try too wakeup Aadya but she is sleeping like a dead person.

Vidhan- let her sleep Rooh I'm ordering breakfast until she can sleep.

Ruhi- some time she behaves like kumkaran's sister.......she said to tease Vidhan he hold her hand and pulled her to balcony and pinned her to wall

Vidhan- whome did you call kumkaran ?......he asked in a husky voice.

Ruhi- I called Rudra as kumkaran........she said innocently.

Vidhan- to aap hume Ravan kah rhi hai( then you are calling me Ravan)

Ruhi- humne Aisa to nhi kaha ( I didn't say like that).......she said and blushed feeling his intense gaze.

He was about to kiss her again when his phone ringed he saw it was from dilivery boy so left the room . When he came in hall his mother call him but he ignored her , he again come there with his food.

Preeti- Vidhan come and have breakfast with us ........she said lovingly.

Vidhan- sorry Mrs. Chaudhari but my wife and sister also didn't eat anything so I have to go and thanks for your concern but I already order food for us as you know my wife isn't allowed in kitchen so she can't cook for me and my mother is too busy........he taunted her , her eyes filled with tears she felt that he is right she never care for her children she too busy in herself

Shiv- how can you talk to her like that she is your mother she loves you .......he yelled at him.

Vidhan- oh please Mr. Chaudhari I really don't need to learn anything from you.

Yuvraj- VIDHAN.......he yelled at him angrily.

Yuvraj- how dare you to talk my brother like that.......... Vidhan was about to say something when Ruhi come there running while panting.

Vidhan- Rooh what happened........he asked in worry

Ruhi- Vidhan ji Aadya again fainted and she is burning with fever.

Vidhan-SHIT

He ran towards his room and saw her on floor he picked up her and lay her on bed Ruhi asked Deepthi for cold water and bowl she took everything in her room, Deepthi also followed her, Vidhan called doctor. Siddhi wasn't home she was at her parents home.

No one come there they left for their work , Diksha smirk looking at Vidhan's room door.