DRUNK ABHI

Continue the previous part

As surya and shiva were trying to comfort aswi.

Shiva: aswi, please stop crying ( wiping her tears as he can't see her in tears) i promise I will do something

Abhi: don't worry sweetheart, i perfectly know how to handle this( in straight face)

Surya: you guys will not do any thing ( as he understood what abhi was saying) it's marriage and not a child play so we should handle it sensitively

Chetu : bhai but, we have to do something right,

Surya: yeah, wait till the boy who will come to meet aswi we will talk to him and stop this marriage.

Abhi: bhai you can handle it in your way but I have a separate plan, let's go chetu( went from there with chetu)

Ranju: I think they both will mess up the things( while seeing abhi and chetu walking away)

Chinnu: I think we should leave, shiva you be with aswi( nodded along with ranju)

The trio went from there

Chinnu: what do we do now? They will come tomorrow itself( in irrigated by this situation)

Surya: don't worry they are just coming to see aswi not to marry her( calmly)

Ranju: you guys go first i have important case at hospital now( looked at her phone as she just received the message)

Chinnu: how will you go?

Ranju: I will take your car, you go with surya( took the keys from chinnu)

Chinnu: take care ( in sweet tone)

Ranju: don't worry ( putting her head)

Chinnu: I mean about my car, take care of it ( teasing)

Ranju: oii,( annoyed ) never mind, like i also said that, don't worry I will not leave a part of your car in good condition ( throw back the same teasing tone while getting in the car) hope you don't miss your car.

Saying this ranju starts the car while leaving sulking chinnu behind.

Chinnu: I HATE YOU ( Shouts which hears ranju perfectly)

Ranju: But I LOVE YOU ( tease her more )

At aswi and shiva side

Aswi was now calmed down and was resting her head on shiva shoulder

Aswi: shiva( called him who turned to her direction) what if my parents don't agree to this marriage.

Shiva: they will agree for sure( in full confidence) if not I will kidnap you and say please give you daughter to me.( in flirty tone)

Aswi: and they will agree?( raised her eyebrows) If you just came and ask my hands do you think they will give ( sits normally)

Shiva: of course, because I am perfect in everything. At total husband package ( praising himself )

Aswi: too much of confidence huh?( giggle) but if you had this much confidence why don't you propose me earlier?

Shiva: ( was taken aback by this) cause, I was afraid ( signs) afraid of loosing you( straightly looking into aswi) that if you don't feel the same for me as I feel so...I just had your friendship and it was enough to me at that time, when we were apart but after meeting you again I don't want to walk back, my love for you went higher that I can't hold it. ( in small smile where he remember his days without aswi)

Aswi: then what would you do if I don't accept your love that day?( in serious look )

Shiva: hmm than, I would gone mad, but one thing was for sure,( aswi was waiting for shiva answer)