Part 23

1 year later

"Kanya ko mandap mein bulayiye" The priest said

Anu, Dushala and Subadhara came down along with Kriti who was dressed in bridal dress she looked happy. At last she found someone who accepted her without looking at her past.

Anu on the other hand was worried but after her conversation with Arjun she was satisfied. She and Rudra clearly remembered Kriti's condition after she found out that Aarav was cheating on her with her nemesis Jasmine.

Jasmine and Kriti always had hatred for each other at first it was only Jasmine but when she spoiled Kriti's performance by adding some type of chemical in Kriti's drink because of which she couldn't sing at the Annual function Kriti also started disliking her but after what Aarav did with her knowing she disliked Jasmine she didn't believed in love anymore and was not ready to give relationship a chance.

A lot happened in this 1 year. Dushala gave birth to a very cute baby girl who had wrapped Rudra around her little fingers the moment she arrived in this world.

Yudishitir became the Crown Prince of the kingdom and Duryodhan didn't had problem with it. The Kauravas and Pandavas were now friendly towards each other. Although the past incidents hurted but they had decided to move on from it.

As for the evil uncle (Shakuni) after he tried to kill the Pandavas in Varnavat in which he was unsuccessful. Durmukha (5th Kaurav) had overheard Sakuni and Dushassan's talk and told Pitamah about it who took action against it.

Gandhari was heartbroken to know that her brother and son tried to do this and apologised to Pandavas and Kunti many times and they said she didn't had to apologise as she wasn't at fault.

Shakuni was packed off to Gandhar and forbidden from entering Hastinapur ever. Dushassan on the other hand asked for forgiveness and second chance which he was given and thankfully he never did anything to hurt anyone instead followed Duryodhan's words like he earlier used to do.

As for Arjun and Kriti there love life wasn't a easy one. After coming from Mtsya Arjun told Kriti about his feeling for her. Kriti started to ignore Arjun after that for 4 months she didn't talked to him it wasn't unnoticed by the others but then they could do a very little about it.

Rudra asked Arjun about it so he came to know that since Arjun had told about his feelings Kriti is ignoring him. Then he told Arjun that Kriti had faced a heart-break earlier which is why she is behaving like this.

Then he went to Kriti to talk about it. And after Anu and Rudra's lot of explaining she started talking to Arjun again not ignoring and when she was asked she told she wasn't ignoring just her mood wasn't and she was feeling homesick which wasn't a entire lie.

Slowly she also started to break the chains around her hearts and she started to have feelings for Arjun. After she accpeted it and told him also about it they both went to elders for asking permission to marry.

And now they are here going to tie knot of a sacred bond forever. After Arjun filled her partition with sindoor the priest announced them as husband and wife.

"Mein aaj bata nhi sakti mein kitni khush hu aaj. " Anu said to Karn "suno mein na paani pi kar aati hu pyaas lag rhi hai"

"Tum ruko mein lekar aata hu pata hai mujhe kitna uchal uchal ke jaati ho tum bache ke liye acha nhi hai..." Karn said and went to bring a glass of water

Oh wait did I forgot to mention that Anu and Karn are soon going to be parents well not soon there are 7 months left.

During vidaai Anu hugged Kriti as if both of there life depended on it.

"Sach mein ek hi ghar mein rehne vaali ho dono aur gaale aise mil rhi ho ki zindagi mein aakhri baar mil rhi ho phir kabhi nhi milogi" Rudra commented

"Tu chup kar gadha behan ki vidaai par thoda rone bhi nhi deta buffoon" Anu said

"Exactly tu apna muh band rakh hum dono ro rhe hai rone de" Kriti said

Rudra acted to zip his mouth and throw key in his pocket.

Life had ended as a happily ever after for everyone now. They got there love , The family was completed and a great destruction was saved from being taking place.

They all lived Happily Ever After..............

The End