Part 14

Anu and Kriti wore the dress given to them by Kunti along with accersories which were owned by them only. They both were looking very beautiful.

Kritika wore pink lehenga with a bracelet on her hand and a necklace along with earrings and maang tia. She had kept her hair in a messy bun.

Anu had worn a blue lehenga, unlike Kritika Anamika had only worn mang-tika and earrings and lots of bangles on her hand. SHe had kept her hair untied with curls and adorned them with a jewelery of hair which she had asked a maid to get her.

Rudra on other hand wore a simple pastel green colour kurta in which he looked really handsome. Many girls heart were going to break by his look.

(please ignore the fuljadi and background)

Rudra was talking to Pandavas and Duryodhan who by now had started to get along nicley but he didn't failed to notice that all the time Arjun was looking for Kriti and when she arrived he couldn't take his eyes off her. Rudra realised that arjun had taken liking towards his sister. He was happy with it as long as he doesn't hurt Kriti.

Karn and Anu were talking to each other laughing all the while looking like in love couple not that they weren't in love but they weren't a couple for NOW.

Kriti, Subadhra and Dushala were talking causally about this and that. But not even a once Kriti missed how Karn and Anu were talking. She wasn't sure about Karn but she knew that Anu had fallen in love with Karn and she was scared because of this as she doesn't wasn't Anu to have a heart-break like her if her feelings were not reciprocated by Karn.

The function was going nicely but of course know one excpet 4 people knew that it was calm before storm the main drama was about to start.

"vaise iss yug mein parties asiei hi hoti hai kya?" Rudra asked

"Haan kyu?"

"Nhi vo asal mein Kaliyg mein alag hoti naach gaana aur khel sab hota hai toh puch liya"

"Acha kiss prakar ke khel hote hai batiye na hum bhi khelenge"

"Acha toh fir ab ko ek saath buleye Rajkumar Yudishitir hum sab ko niyam aur kaise khela jaata hai sab smjahate hai"

"Thik hai"

Yudishitir did what Rudra had asked to everybody garthered there Rudra explained to them that in this game music will be played and then stopped automaticly. All this while they have to pass a pillow to each other and when music stope whosever have that pillow will have to pick one slip from the bowl and do the task written in the slip.

Gandhari , Dhritrathra and Mahamahim refused to play and asked others to start.

Anu played the song Bijlee Bijlee from hardy sandhu and set it on automatic stop mode

Oh chann di kudi

Oh chann di kudi

Oh chann di kudi badlan di behan

Saare tainu bijlee bijlee kehan

Jihde utte girdi bachda vi kakh ni

Taare vi darr ke rehan

Oh cinderella!

Oh cinderella tere utte aaya

Dil mera ghungroo paa ke nachaya

Aa jehda kaala kajjal paya

Ludhiana saara hi pichhe laya