Part 16

Third POV-

It's been a week since that incident and Anamika and Karn had grown really close so are others. Karn had wholeheartedly accepted his new family and so have them. Now even Pandavas and Duryodhan could see something is between them but obivious of everything the two love birds haven't noticed that everyone have started observing their behaviour towards each other.

Kunti had decided that she wants a daughter-in-law now and have already found a perfect girl for Karn. Now, she just have to make him agree which won't be difficult by help of his younger brother. But making her agree seemed a little difficult task. Surely she was a lovely girl and won't deny her request but marriage was a huge decision for life time and she would need time for making decision which was the real problem. TIME. The one thing they didn't had now Karn after 3 weeks was leaving for Ang which means they have to prepare for wedding make bride and groom agree for marriage in 3 weeks only.

She (Kunti) had told about her plan to the elders who have agreed sadly one person didn't but who gives a fuck about his interests and opinion.

Rudra, Pandavas, Duryodhan,Kriti knew about Kunti deciding to marry Karn and name of the girl.

"Karn badhai ho tumhara vivah jo tay ho gya hai" Rudra said to Karn

He was fed up y hearing it again and again by everyone. When his mother told that she wished to see him married he agreed thinking that finding a girl will take time and he will confess his feelings to Anu and then marry her but he had a heart attack after knowing his mother already selected a girl for him. He cursed himself for agreeing.

Anu on the other hand was very sad hearing this but then being a really nice actor she acted as if she was really happy with newz of Karn's marriage with some other girl than her.

"Angraj badhai ho aapka vivah jo tay ho gya hai" ANu said to karn with a smile on her face which hurted him 'Wasn't she sad that he is getting married to someone else?' he thought but fake smiled and thanked her.

"Kriti yaar" Anu said

"mmm..." was the reply Kriti gave

"Sunn rhi hai tu?" Anu asked

"Haan bol" Kriti said thinking something veryyyy important

"Do u know whom he is getting married to?" Anu asked

Kriti sat up straight on hearing that she knew whom Anu was referring to and didn't failed to notice jealousy in her voice.

"I am the maid of honour u know" Kriti said

"What? Kriti I asked u something else and how can u be the Maid of honour wasn't it decided that in my wedding u will the maid of----" Anu said angrily when she was stopped abruptly

"I do remember it was decided that I will be maid of honour on your wedding but can't I be in someone else's wedding to?" Kriti asked a little rudely. Kriti didn't wanted to talk like that but she had to for Anu's good.

Anu felt bad but didn't said anything her best friend was taking side of some unknown witch she mentally cursed that girl that she will surely cry and spoil her makeup on wedding day and look like a real chudail that everyone will get scared and the wedding will not happen.

"By the way u know the other day Maa was saying she want to find a perfect groom for u" Kriti said as if it wasn't a big thing to Anu

"The FUKK"

"Language--"

"Gayi tel lene I am not getting married to anyone and no way anyone is finding groom for me I will remain unmarried till eternity cause the man I love is getting married to some witch" Anu said really angrily and some tears also coming in her eyes she tried to control.

"Anu kya hua itna chila rhi hosab thik hai?" Sahdev asked and others (Pandav) nodded

"Kya hua Anu kyu chila rhi thi?" Duryodhan asked as he walked in hearing her shout

"Mujhe lagta hai sabne tujhe chilate hue sunn liya sukr mana kisi ko samaj nhi aaya kya bol rhi hai" Rudra said entering his room was closest to of Kriti and Anu's there is no way he didn't hear her shouting like a mad woman not that she wasn't mad earlier but now it seems to be on top.

Anu glared at him and one tear slipped out of her eyes.

"I didn't remember talking to u" Anu said rudely

"Anu" Kriti said softly and was about to keep hand on her shoulder when Anu stopped her

"Don't u wanted to be maid of honour of some witch na then be u know what make her ur best friend and don't ever talk to me. U know what I curse that witch that she will--- her--- yes her dress will be spoilt on day of her wedding her mehendi design will be like that of shit and instead of turmuric and sandalwood red chilli powder will be there and her skin will burn like bitch because of her my best friend talked to me rudely for first time because of that witch I am losing my love I just hate her goddd! " Anu said completely furstated and left the room angrily.

Rudra was trying very hard to control his laughter after hearing everything and inventually gave in Kriti too tried but failed "Rudra hume uske peeche jaana chahiye tu hasna band" Kriti said but herself was laughing

"Tum dono hass kyu rahe ho?" Arjun asked

"Anu jo bol ke gyi hai hasi hi aayegi uske baad" Rudra said laughing coninously

Kriti stopped laughing and then told everyone that she is going after Anu before she kills someone today.

Everyone was confused but then Rudra explained what all Anu siad and they all also ended up laughing like maniac

At an isolated place where hardly anyone comes

Anu sat at the floor of the place crying. While Kriti was finding her she heard someone crying and knew it was Anu.

She sat beside her and hugged her "Anu sorry yaar Acha sunn toh reply to kar tu so toh nhi shi hai na?" Kriti tried talking to her but Anu didn't replied she was mad at Kriti right now

"Achha chal terko yaad hai jab mein tujhse naraz thi toh tu ne mere saamne ek baat confess ki thi toh abhi mein bhi tere samne ek baat confess karungi but promise me maregi nhi mujhe" Kriti said holding her hand out for Anu to promise her

Anu looked towards her wiped her eyes and put hand on her hand "Promise confess kar kya karna hai"

" I have noticed this that u are growing close to Karn and love him yeh sab bulvaane ke liye drama kiyau know bolna ki I am the maid of honour and all matlb jhoot nhi hai mein Maid of honour hu but u know tujhse rudely bat karna aur phir saare ladko ka aana aur jaan bhoj kar yeh bolna ki teri shaadi ke liye ladka dondh rahe hai vo natak tha. Par Karn ki shaadi sach mein ho rhi hai vohg drame va part nhi hai use toh kuch pta hi nahi sivay iske ki he is marrying someone. Lekin ladki nei abhi tak jawab finalise nhi kiya hai" Kriti explained to her

Anu didn't knew how to feel main reason of her outburst was Karn marriage and Kriti being that witch's maid in honour and that part is true. She wished that the girl disagrees.

"Acha sunn do u really love Karn ya sirf timepass aur attraction hai?" Kriti aske but a glare from Anu gave her the answer.

"Ok then will u play a very important role in his marriage?" Kriti asked

"What the role is?" Anu asked she knew Karn won't like her and him agreeing to marry someone else was the proof of after all she isn't like the rest of the girls in Aryavrat.

On one hand when everyone other girl is lady-like and mature she is very immature and unlady-like she isn't like everyone perfect wear wierd clothes as everyone thinks and hates wearing much jewlery and other stuff she doesn't think before speaking while everyone thinks before speaking. So she was ready for playing any role in the wedding of her love.

"His bride"