Chapter 13: Magic Energy Measuring Crystal Ball

Start from the beginning

Cana nodded and immediately started her training. Her magic energy slowly began to envelop her body. Allen and Makarov immediately took a step back to let Cana have her own space to practice.

"You have the talent to train someone"

"Well, let's just say, where I come from. I have trained a number of people" Allen said casually, "Among them there are those who have very great talent while there are also those who have average talent."

"So. What training plan will you provide next after the two of them complete the training we provided?"

"I want to train them to be able to control their magic energy well"

"Controlling their magic energy?"

"Since coming to this place. I see many people who cannot control the use of their magic energy well, one of which is Rumi. When we fought before, her control of magic energy was very poor. Every time he released an ability, a huge amount of her magical energy was wasted. Previously, I also asked Laxus to try to release his abilities. He's the same. His control over magic energy was very poor. Therefore, I intend to train both of them in terms of magic energy control before getting into training using abilities."

Makarov pondered slowly then said, "Is it possible that I also have poor control over my magical energy?"

"Try, Master, to release one of your abilities."

Makarov nodded, a golden magic circle suddenly appeared in front of him. Suddenly Makarov's right hand began to grow slowly bigger and bigger.

"How?"

"Just like the others" Allen said calmly, "Master also has very poor control over magic energy. The magic energy used by Master just to use this ability is too much compared to what it should be. Too extravagant"

"Huh?" Makarov heard this and immediately became embarrassed. He immediately withdrew his abilities.

"Magical energy control is a very important ability even if it seems ordinary. When someone can control their magic energy well, every time they release their abilities, the amount of magic energy released is normal. Neither too much nor too little. The reason behind someone failing to release a magic ability is besides their lack of understanding of the ability, the amount of magic energy they released was too little. On the other hand, the reason behind failure could refer to the danger a magician had when they were learning new magic because the amount of magic energy they released when practicing a new skill was too much. This causes the abilities they release to explode and endanger them."

"...Meanwhile too, in terms of combat. As long as two wizards fight where both wizards have the same amount of magic energy. Wizards with good magic energy control abilities have a higher chance of winning than wizards with poor magic energy control abilities. Because magicians with poor magic energy control abilities only waste a lot of their magic energy every time they release their abilities."

"Yes," Makarov did not deny Allen's words. He also understood it after listening to all of Allen's words, "By the way, can you teach our guild members how to control magic energy? At least, maybe from that. There will be less trouble for them than before," Makarov said embarrassedly.

"No problem," Allen nodded, "I will note down the training methods and then Master can teach them about it. I probably won't be able to teach them directly because I still have things to do. At the same time, I will note down the training that Laxus and Cana are currently doing so that the guild members don't cause problems due to the training they are doing."

Makarov, who heard this, immediately became very happy. Tears slowly came out of her eyes, "Woo~ We are truly lucky to have you, Allen. It would be great if you had the desire to inherit---"