Instagram 

❤️ liked by jojolovedog and 781,632 others

josephinelee life's so fun, life's so fun when SILK CHIFFON IS OUT! NOW!! 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

load all 5,943 comments

katiegavs MWAH I LOVE YOU!!

mereditheve IT FEELS GOOD TO MEEEEE!

I take a turn down the block and bump into a few girls. I pull my Airpod out to apologize, catching my breath as I do so. The three girls stand in front of me with their jaws hanging low. "We're huge fans," the bravest of the three says with sweet and wide eyes. "It's nice to meet you guys, sorry for bumping into you guys." I say again as they shake their heads excusing me. 

We stand on the side of the pavement, talking for a bit before they ask for a photo. I get in the middle, the girls on either side of me as the one farthest away from me takes a picture from a side angle. They thank me again and again for my time before letting me get back on my run. I put my earphones back in and run back home. 

It was a good run and a sweet fan interaction. 

jack i like the new song. it's catchy

josephine thanks, i just sang in it
that was all naomi, jo, and katie

jack my favorite part is when you sing

josephine goodbye sap.

jack hughes 

I blow a laugh through my nose as I read Josephine's message. She's right, I am a total sap. Especially for her. Everyone else is already out of the locker room but I'm staring at my phone, wondering if she'll text me again. "Hughes! Quit grinning like a schoolgirl and hit the ice!" Lindy booms as I toss my phone into my bag and race out. 

"Lover girl making you late?" Nico teases as I skate beside him. "You can hardly call her that." I chuckle, bumping into him as I push the images of her out of my head. I wish I could have another moment with her so I can stop thinking about the way she was snuggling herself into my body when I was still inside of her. 

Her legs wrapped around me, as her chest moved in and out with each ragged breath. The nail marks she left on my back and the way- No. No, this is not helping me focus. The puck slides right past me and yeah I need to stop thinking about her during practice. "Hughes! Where's your head at?" Erik yells at me. 

Not here Erik, not here. I apologize, trying to shake all the thoughts that circle back to her, but it's nearly impossible. I skate towards Dawson, finally being able to focus on what's going on in front of me. "When she turns 'round halfway down the aisle with that 'you're on camera' smile like she wants to try me on." Dawson sings behind me in a taunting way.