We don't even realize we didn't pause New Girl until after we've both climaxed and settled back into reality. Which is that Jack snoozed the alarm he set to leave my house three times before ditching the alarm completely. To save him as much time as possible I pull him into the shower at my house, feeling him tug on my arm to get me inside since we both have to get clean. 

His words, not mine. 

The minute he steps under the warm stream of water coming from the shower head he's quickly washing his hair with my shampoo that sits on one of the shelves and uses my Snickerdoodle body wash to scrub off the sweat he accumulated. Once he rinses off his body he washes out the hair mask I tossed at him. I swear I washed my body and hair at a slower rate than Jack but ended up finishing at the same time as him. 

As I turn off the water Jack whips open the glass door and grabs two towels for us. Mine hits me right in the face, making me chuckle. "You could've left multiple snoozes ago." I tell him, wrapping the towel over my body while I go through my entire skincare routine. Jack scoffs at what I just said and comes back with, "Right, while I was inside of you." He shakes his head. 

He closely watches me put on the rest of my skincare as he dries himself and throws on whatever underwear he left in my drawers. Once I'm done putting on my serum I say, "Hey, your turn." jerking my head towards the bathroom. He follows me in, "My turn?" he nervously chuckles as I spread some cleanser over his cheeks, and stubble letting my hands work into his skin. 

I push the few stray curls out of his face to get some of the face wash onto his forehead. He rinses his face off, patting his face dry before asking me to quickly do the rest. Because I know he's in a rush I do as he asks and finish off the entire process with some Aquaphor because this boy never carries any chapstick with him. 

I pat him on his shoulders, explaining to him where the suits that I keep in my house are while I dry my hair. I hear him push hangers to the side as he finds a suit that he thinks will look good on him. Once he picks one out he's quick to pull the pants on and moves over to the mirror while he shrugs on a button-up. He buttons his shirt up before grabbing the brown suit jacket and moving his hands through the sleeves.

I turn the hairdryer off, brushing my hair out while looking through everything in my closet before changing into my outfit for tonight's game

I turn the hairdryer off, brushing my hair out while looking through everything in my closet before changing into my outfit for tonight's game. I get ready at the same intensity as Jack using the mirror in my bathroom to make sure everything looks fine. I step out of the bathroom, watching Jack adjust the suit before throwing his sneakers on. 

"You look cute in Reggie's clothes." I compliment him, playing with his curls which are starting to dry. He grins up at me, slipping into his shoes. He straightens up, looking at me up and down with a lustful look in his eye. "You look good." he says quietly, bending down to kiss my cheek, jaw, and neck making me giggle.  

I'll never get tired of feeling his lips against my skin. It feels so much better knowing he really likes me. He presses one last kiss to my lips and runs out of my room shouting, "See you later babe! Oh, and rewind 30 minutes in New Girl!" before another voice chimes in. I walk towards my bedroom door as if I don't recognize her voice and see Meredith walking inside, kicking the door shut with her heel.