🔴 My Heart

You were running around to find your daddy.

"Daddy?" You hoped he was in a good mood.

You found Kylo Ren sitting at his desk. He was talking on the phone, and it didn't sound good.

He hangs up and rubs his forehead.

"Go play elsewhere, child. I have to get ready for an upcoming meeting tonight." He says coldly.

Your happiness immediately went away, and you nodded a little. You walked away to the living room as you held something in your hand.

It was for Kylo.

Kylo walks over to the living room and sees you sitting there.

"What is this, child?" He asks. His tone is once again stern. "I thought I told you, I have a meeting to prepare for?"

You nodded and looked over at him, staying silent.

Kylo's eyes narrowed as he looked over at you. "Didn't I tell you to play elsewhere?" He says firmly.

"This is elsewhere." You said, confused. "I was in your office... now I'm in the living room.

Kylo's eyes narrowed at you once again.

"Get to bed immediately." He speaks sternly, his tone much harsher today. "I need to work, and you're clearly tired."

You looked over at the clock. It was 4 pm.

"Umm... it's not nighttime yet..." You said softly, looking up at your dad as you slid off the couch.

Kylo rolls his eyes and grabs your arm, leading you to your bedroom. "I told you to go to bed, child." His tone is firm now.

You're not sure why he's being so harsh toward you all of a sudden. Perhaps he has a lot on his mind at the moment.

He pulled you to your room, pushing you inside.

You turned around, looking up at him...

Kylo looks down at you.

"Go. To. Bed." He says firmly.

There's no affection in his voice. You can tell he's in an uneasy mood. He seems to be stressed.

You quickly walk over to your bed and crawl in. You still had that thing in your hand, so you set it on the bedside desk.

You looked up at Kylo again.

"Daddy... are you gonna say night night?" You asked softly.

Kylo rolls his eyes as he crosses his arms.

"No, child." He says, closing the door behind him as he exits the room.

His tone is stern and cold again. You try to get him to stay and speak to you affectionately again, but he leaves anyway.

You can hear him going back to his office.

You pouted a little, looking over at your desk...

You had made him an origami heart. That's why you came to find him in the first place. But he just told you to leave instead.

You got out of bed to turn the light off since your daddy just left. You got back into bed and tried to sleep at 4 in the afternoon, even when your bedtime was around 8.

You try to sleep, but you end up tossing and turning without success. You think about the origami heart you made for your dad, and how much effort you put into it to make it.

You got out of bed again, sneaking out and into your daddy's office with the little origami heart in your hands...

Kylo Ren looks up from the computer and sees you standing near the doorway. His tone immediately becomes stern and cold again.

"What are you doing in here, young lady?" He asks.

He has a work meeting soon, and he's supposed to be preparing, but you seem determined to get his attention.

You came walking over, the heart in your hands. You tried to smile, but you were still a little upset.

You opened your hands with the origami heart out for him. You hoped he would like it...

Kylo looks over at the heart. "What is that, child?" He asks without any sign of affection.

For a moment, it seems like he's going to pay attention to you, but then he looks away.

"I'm busy, sweetie. You'll have to show me after my meeting..." He says coldly.

"Daddy... I made this for you... that's what I wanted to show you..." You muttered as you stood by his desk.

Kylo sighs and looks away again.

"Child, I am busy as I said." He says sternly.

He returns to his work, seemingly ignoring your attempts to talk to him.

You feel a little hurt. You spent a long time making that origami heart for Kylo, and he seems completely uninterested in paying attention to you.

You left the room, taking your heart with you.

That's too cute man

That's too cute man