🟣 Special Dinner

You smiled sweetly up at your daddy, sitting nicely at the big dining table. Your daddy was right next to you.

It was a First Order meeting but like a dinner for the 'special people'. But you got to go in a pretty red dress! Your daddy was wearing his scary outfit... you didn't like that too much...

Kylo looked at his daughter with pride as she sat at the dining table with him during the First Order meeting.

She looked so beautiful in her red dress, and she was so good and quiet. His little mouse.

He gave her a slight smile under his mask and a nod of approval, glad that she was behaving herself.

Just then, droids came out with actual dinner. You smiled and whispered a 'thank you' to the droid that put your plate down.

You looked over at your daddy, wondering if you could eat now or not. You were five, it was confusing sometimes.

Kylo looked at his daughter when she spoke to the droid and politely thanked it for bringing her dinner.

He chuckled softly, as he realized how confused she was about the age-appropriate time to eat.

"You can eat now, sweetheart," he said as he took his mask off, a swish sound coming out.

He took a bite from his plate.

You nodded back, using the silverware the best you could to eat your food. You copied your daddy, now happy that his face was out again. You tried to not make a mess... but it's hard!

"Oops..." You said softly, as a little piece of food fell on your dress.

Kylo looked over at his daughter with a concerned expression as she accidentally dropped some of her food onto her dress.

"Oh no, sweetheart!"

He gently set down his utensils and pushed his chair out, took a napkin from the table to help wipe up the mess.

"Don't worry, I'll get this cleaned up for you," he said. He didn't want her getting messy during the First Order meeting.

You pouted a little.

"Sorry..." You whispered to him, watching him clean the dress.

Kylo smiled softly at his daughter as she pouted and apologized for dropping food on her dress.

He continued to gently clean the stain with the napkin.

"Don't be sorry, sweetheart," he said quietly.

He gave her dress one last wipe to make sure there was no more mess.

"There, all better." He said as he put the napkin down and took a bite of his food again.

"I'm not good at this..." You told him quietly.

Kylo looked over at his daughter with a look of reassurance.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, you're doing great," he said.

He watched you try to eat you're dinner and use the silverware properly.

"It takes time to learn these things. You'll be a pro at it in no time."

"Like you." You smiled sweetly up at him.

Kylo smiled back at his daughter, touched by your compliment.

He was proud of her for learning these things and proud of himself for teaching her so well.

"Yes... just like me," he said.