🔵 Ears

You came home, crying and sniffling as you covered your ears. In the first order, there weren't many children as women had access to free birth control. But some families happened, and needed schools.

For a long time schooling wasn't very 'important' to the higher ups until the higher up, aka Kylo Ren, had a child. So, they took out a hallway on the Death Star and turned it into some classrooms.

It was great, until you came home crying. Again and again. It hadn't gone unnoticed by your daddy, and became quite the concerned parent that he started to 'ask' teachers what was going on since you didn't say anything.

Turns out, you had a nickname. Well, several. Elephant ears, monkey ears, etc.

That pissed off Kylo a lot.

He stormed into your room, very aggressive and angry as you sniffled on your bed. He pulled off his helmet, slightly glaring.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" He shouted, but tried to keep calm. You sat up and rubbed your eyes, as you didn't say anything.

Kylo got in your face a little, still so upset.

"Y/n, speak to me! Tell me!" He commended. You started to cry softly, very much used to his anger.

"Daddy I don't understand." You blubbered, and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't lie." He hissed, grabbing your hands a little. But he was gentle.

"Y/n..." he seemed like he was calming down enough to talk to you.

"My girl why didn't you tell me about these children being mean to you..?" Kylo whispered sadly, blinking away his tears.

He shifted on the bed, sitting down next to you and turned your body. You sniffled and looked up at him with those big eyes he loved so much. 

"They don't." You lied, shaking your head sadly. He saw right through, and took a peek into your mind with the force.

He easily saw the little girls pulling at your ears whenever they got up, and other kids cupping their ears in front of you as a way to tease.

Kylo grew more angry and frustrated as he held your hands tighter.

"Baby... I understand." He whispered, looking down at you. "I get that you don't want to tell me-"

You cut him off, mumbling.

"Daddy nothings going on. Stop." You said somewhat harshly. Kylo looked down at you, huffing as he let go of your hands.

He tucked his hair behind his ears, showing off his big ears. You stared a little, taking in his silly looking appearance. Kylo always had his hair over his ears.

"You like?" He asked a little playfully, as if he was showing them off. He smiled softly.

"Baby I understand... I do. Please, believe me." He started and leaned down a little to get a better look at you.

"I love your ears." Kylo said, "I love how much your ears make you look ten times cuter."

You pouted softly at his kind words, shifting around in a shy way. He saw that too and gave a pinch to your cheek, then moved his hand up to your left ear.

"I love how much we look alike too, it makes me feel better about myself sometimes. Because I made the cutest little girl in the world." He says, smiling big now.

You started to smile brightly, already feeling better.

"That's my girl." He whispered affectionately, giving a little pat to your head. Kylo leaned in and gave a kiss to your forehead, humming softly.

"I love you, Y/n, okay? Those are stupid kids compared to us. We are on top and in charge, I'll kick 'em off the ship if you want me to." Kylo said, grinning.

The next day, you and Kylo walked hand in hand to school, his helmet off and hair tucked behind his ears.