76.

!WARNING! This chapter does explain Landon's ED story!!

Bonnie's POV

"Yeah uhm I wanted to talk to you about that."

I looked a him a little shocked. It honestly took me by surprise.

"Oh..Landon look we don't have to I was in the wrong for asking that question and I truly apologize" I felt his hand rub my thigh gently.

"No, it's alright..I know you didn't mean any harm you were just...well very bold about it" he said awkwardly laughing and picking at his tracksuit collar.

"Yeah and I was in the wrong for doing so which is why I'm sorry"

"Bonnie.." I felt him caress my cheek "It's okay really...can I tell you what I was going to tell you?" He softly asked. I nodded my head at him.

He pulled back taking a deep breath.

"Yeah...to answer your question yeah I do...have an eating disorder.." I sat there listening to everything he had to say.

He looked at me waiting for a response "Oh!...uhm..if you don't mind me asking how did this like start?" I asked with caution not wanting to push anything.

"After my second relationship. I used to be in the medium size. I was wide but not big...not that there's anything wrong with that!!" I nodded my head a him.

He took another deep breath "I just liked to eat..I mean who doesn't? Okay maybe not me" he said self-deprecating himself.

I didn't really laugh though he noticed and became embarrassed a little.

"Sorry..but after being cheated on time and time again...I've noticed the type of guys my exes cheated on me with...they were all buff..thin...and all had really nice skin"

"And then I made friends with this really fucked up guy who always commented on how much I ate and how fast I ate and everything...and well I ended up kind of developing this"

I softly grabbed his hand "What is it like..like when you see like a plate of food..if that makes any sense?" I softly asked.

"When I see a plate full of food I just instantly think that I'm gonna get fat again..again not saying fat is a bad thing..I mean it could be deadly there are possibilities of it being a problem but-

I softly kissed his cheek to calm down his panicking "You know you start to ramble when you get nervous?" I asked smiling at him softly.

He relaxed a little and smiled at me "Yeah..I've noticed that".

Now it was my turn to softly caress his face "Well that's my whole story I guess" I softly kissed his lips "You're very brave for telling me all of this Landon..and I'm not sure if this makes sense but if you need anything to help with this issue I'm here" I said softly

"Anything?" He asked. He had this look in his eyes.

"Yeah...anything?" He leaned over the armrest of his car getting closer to me.

"Well, what I need right now is..my victory kiss," he said smirking at me.

"Oh.." I said feeling my heart pick up. That only made him lean over more.

"I...I mean are you sure? A kiss right now?" I asked unsurely

"Well, who would turn down a kiss from the one and only Bonnie Miles?" He asked tilting his head at me.

"Still are you sure?" I asked again

"Yeah, I'm sure. So...you gonna give it to me gorgeous?" He asked lowly.

I slowly leaned in still hesitant and I had no clue why.

"Come here already." He grabbed me by the side of my neck pulling me into a kiss already.

Gosh, this boy has a new side of him every day I swear.

He tilted his head deepening the kiss still leaving his hand in that placement.

I matched his movements feeling my stomach do millions of flips like it was some gymnastic.

He moved his head and left light kisses on my neck.

Almost as if he was looking for something.

"You smell so fucking good.."

"I love your scent so much, Bonnie.."

...

HE'S GONNA MAKE ME LOSE IT!!!

I bite my lip silencing myself in case of anything.

He left more kisses and...oh gosh...please don't leave a kiss right there. I just might..

"HEY!!"

We quickly pulled away from each other looking at the driver's window seeing Zara.

"Hey love birds I'm ready to go home!" Landon ran his hand through his hair nervously smiling at me.

"Sorry...did I do too much?" I looked at him still in star-struck. I cleared my throat awkwardly "Nope! I should go though gotta get that kid home" I awkwardly chuckled getting out of the car.

"Drive safe" he smiled I blew him a kiss and went to my mom's car as Luke sat in Landon's passenger seat.

I hopped in the car and so did Zara.

"So what were you two doing?"

"NOTHING!!"