49.

Landon's POV

The fuck did he just say about her.

I clenched my jaw looking at him. "Watch your mouth" He looked at me taken aback "The fuck did you just say to me lil white boy," He said getting close to my face.

I hated it.

I only liked it when Bonnie got this close to my face.

"I said. Watch your fucking mouth. Don't talk about her like that" Whatever was bound to happen. I was ready for it.

"You think you tough?" He said to me. "And you think you're scary". I said back at him he laughed in my face"You ain't gonna hit me, Landon. So like I said. I wouldn't want her fatass anyw-"

My fist wasted no time and connected to the side of his jaw. He took a couple of steps back. I set a flame under him because now he was fired up.

But so was I.

Bonnie's POV

I was joking with the girls. Forgetting all the sadness and worry I had earlier.

"You're wrong for that Paisley. You are SO wrong for that!!" I said hitting the table and dying of laughter.

She jokingly flipped me off as our laughter slowly died down.

The cafeteria started to get strangely loud out of nowhere. People got up rushing and leaving the cafeteria.

"What's going on?" Questioned Alexis

"THEY FIGHTING OUT HERE!!" We quickly got up and rushed out of the cafeteria to see who was fighting.

"Who do y'all think it is?" I shrugged my shoulders at Imani "Probably some freshmen or something" I said.

I followed the crowd. The hallway was packed. So many people with their phones out. I jumped trying to see if I could see anything but nope.

"Over here!" Zara pulled my arm over to a good view of the fight.

My eyes widened when I saw who was fighting.

I didn't even know he was a fighter-

I saw Landon throwing fist after fist at Andre.

In his stomach.

To his jaw.

His chest.

He was just throwing punch after punch.

Andre was getting him back. It was just back and forth.

Neither of them looked like they wanted to stop.

I wanted them to stop. I wanted it to be over. I didn't wanna watch them fight but my eyes couldn't pull away.

Soon Landon and Andre's friends pulled them away from each other. Andre tried to fight back his friends as Landon kept cool in his friend's arms.

"YOU MAD CAUSE WHAT I SAID WAS TRUE?!" I looked at Andre wondering what he said and what was so "true" about it "SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!".

Woah-

I've never heard that tone of voice come from Landon. Like ever.

Andre's friends pulled him away. Everyone went back inside the cafeteria happy with the footage they got.

I quickly pushed my way through some people going up to Landon.

"I'm fine dude. I'm good" He said trying to convince his friends "Landon. You idiot. Why would you pick a fight with him?! Andre out of all people?!" He opened his mouth to say something but made eye contact with me.

He looked away. I could tell he was ashamed that I had seen him like this. I walked up to him a bit closer. "Landon, what happened?" I said lowly.

His friends walked off giving him and me some space.

"Landon, talk to me please.." He looked down at his feet. Why was he so ashamed?

If anything it was badass of him to fight Andre.

"Look Bonnie. I didn't mean to fight him or anything. I'm sorry" I said nothing quickly pulling him into a hug.

I didn't understand why he was so embarrassed to be fighting Andre. It's not like Landon lost. It was an even fight.

"Landon. You are amazing!" I pulled back smiling at him. He chuckled a little but also smiled "Amazing? Pretty sure others would call me a dumbass" He awkwardly laughed.

I shook my head. "Dumbass? Landon, I didn't even know you could fight" He furrowed his eyebrows at me "Not saying you're weak or something!!".

He jokingly rolled his eyes. I pulled away from him giving him some space. "Why did you guys fight anyway?".

His facial expression changed.

He looked nervous almost-