7.

Bonnie's POV

"HE DID WHAT?!" I shushed Alexis since people were looking at us in the hallway.

"He just drove me home, that's it" I closed my locker looking at her knowing the look she was giving me "Alexis".

"He wants you!!" I lightly hit her "No he does not, I'm not falling into your delusion" I joked at her "He just took me home after seeing how badly I wanted to get away from Andre".

"Or he wants you"

"ALEXIS"

She laughed walking off to her class since the bell rung, I chuckled turning around and making my way to chem.

I walked in seeing Landon already in his seat with his head down. I decided to sit next to him since hey we are working together "Morning".

He lifted his head up. I cringed seeing the dark circles under his eyes "Yikes what happened-" He yawned "Studying. I have a math test" I nodded my head biting into my chocolate croissant.

"Want some?" I said putting it in front of Landon's face "Uh no thanks I had a big breakfast" I nodded my head. But soon heard a light growl strange...BUT HEY!! More chocolate croissant for me then.

TIME SKIP

Landon's POV

The school day was going by fast and I liked it.

I was ready to go home. I opened my locker trying to get my English textbook only to have it slammed shut.

I looked seeing that same parking lot guy. He looked at me with the same eyes he gave me yesterday. "Yes?"

"What's your relationship with Bonnie?" I looked around wondering what the fuck he was talking about-

"We're just chem partners- for our project," I said looking back at him. Like dude, I just want to get to class.

"Listen lil white boy"

Alrighty then-

"Stay off of her if you know what's smart for ya" He patted my head "You're smart right? Got those stupid nerdy-lookin ass glasses right? Yeah so put that smart nerdy look to use and know your damn place".

He harshly shoved me into my locker and then walked off. I rubbed my back, now in pain, thanks to muscle brain.

I rolled my eyes and just made my way to English without my textbook.

TIME SKIP

Here I was at lunch.

With these three knuckleheads.

Just jokes of course.

"How's the gaming club coming along?" I looked at Jayden and swallowed down this dry chicken sandwich "I mean it's fine, we have a tournament upcoming".

"Is there a reason why that guy is looking like he wants to set you on fire?" I looked at my friend Judd and then turned my head to see the parking lot guy.

I turned back to them rolling my eyes. "Oooo what's the beef with y'all" I looked at Luke seeing him excited.

"Literally nothing, I don't even know the guy's name he came up to me and said 'Hey stay away from Bonnie'" I said making sure to mimic his voice. Judd choked on his juice "Like the Bonnie? Like cheer Bonnie?".

I slowly nodded my head "Landon that's her ex-boyfriend!!"

The guys looked at me shocked. But I just looked at them confused.

I'm missing whatever memo there is going on-

"So?" I looked at Judd shrugging my shoulders "So?! Landon you are trying to get with Bonnie when that's her ex-boyfriend!"

Okay, now it was my turn to be shocked.

"W-what?! I'm not trying to get with her! I'm her damn chem partner Judd!" He threw his hands up in disbelief "I wouldn't even stand a chance, be realistic here".

"I see the potential" I rolled my eyes at Luke "No no I agree with him Landon" I rolled my eyes again but at Jayden.

"Dating is pointless guys" I heard Luke scoff "You're being such a wet noddle right now" I laughed at his statement.

"A wet noddle?" He nodded his head "Yeah Landon a wet noddle"

"I'm not a wet noddle"

They all looked at each other. Giving each other "that" look.

"Oh fuck all three of you!"