[I know alot, more than you can ever remember]

Dilawar glared at her and lifted his finger at her face "chup karo jhuti larki" and that was it for ayesha who snapped open her seatbelt and turned to face him and sat, with her feet folded under her ass. Dilawar looked at her confusedly but her next words left his mouth hunged open

[Shut up liar]

"I know that its a High performance 560HP audi with a very specific silver grey metallic paint with 8
Speed paddle shift automatic transmission and 6.35 litre V12 engine generating atleast 460hp and z51 super performance package, that is larger than normally alloy wheels. Not to forget the GT bucket seats and satellite navigation!, Its audi R8 dilawar, like seriously?"

It was shocking for him, for he had never thought she will be knowing this much about just a car, he immediately turned his face around while stopping the car and sat quitely, his mind cussing at him for being oversmart and calling her a liar, he never knew the fact that his fiance had a very much interest in the car he drove. He felt jealous with her knowing his car more than him.

Ayesha smirked at his quite self and slightly pat his shoulder "koia baat nahi, hota hai....chalen ap chalen mujhe bhook lag rahi hai" with dilawar nodding his head and got out of the car, ayesha looked around and spotted a hotel near them, she looked at her gentleman fiance opening the door for her.

[Its okay, it happens. Lets go im hungry]

"Ainda tum se behas karne se pehle sou baat sochunga" spoke dilawar while gritting his teeth, he should have kept quite, he was embarrassed. Ayesha chuckled and held his hand, leading him inside.

[I will think hundred time before arguing with you!]

The atmosphere had suddenly changed again, ayesha stared at her surroundings with an awe. Dilawar immediately took her to the table of two and again him being gentlemen, he dragged her chair for her to sit.

The hotel consists of one single room, dimly lit with soft yellow glow on it. With red carpet, soft and pillowy beneath their feet, it gave ayesha the feel of home, the chatters of friends and family sitting there made the atmosphere as light as possible, Quetta was the center of tourists attraction and seeing people there, clearly not pakistani and having the food made her heart light.

The outside of window was another scene as heart filled her eyes seeing the lining of mountain covered with snow, her city was extremely beautiful by nature and it left no sense of hatred for her city nor country.

Dilawar raised his hand to the waiter with a mischievous smile on his. Ayesha was snapped out of her thoughts when dilawar nudged her, she looked at his side and saw a boy, of the age max nineteen, with his smile courageous and cheeks with deep dimple, the boy was dressed in grey shalwar kameez with kitchen cloth on his shoulder. She nodded at him, as the form of greeting and he did the same.

"Menu le kar aen?" She asked hesitantly seeing dilawar had no plan on asking "Aeee madam saabb, hum gul khan ke dhabe mai menu ni hoti!!!" Ayesha was taken aback with his screeching voice and broken urdu. Controlling her smile "phir hume kya pata chale ga hume kya lena chahiye gul khan?" She asked the boy.

[Bri

"Hum hai na chata phirta menu mam saab, apko yahan Mutton biryani, mutton pulao, mutton keema, mutton karahi, mutton brown, beef biryani, beef pulao, beef kourma, beef karahi, beef nehari, chapli kabab, seekh kabab, gola kabab, chicken biryani, chicken pulao, chicken quorma orrrr nehari"

Taking a deep breath at last, Gul khan flashed ayesha a smile who had her mouth wide open with a blooming laugh of dilawar, who knew exactly that was to happen. Gulping she threw a helping gaze at dilawar who ordered the beef pulao along with some drinks foe them, gul khan compiled.

"Kya item hai ye" ayesha laughed at the pathan boy, who has started his anthem on another table. Not much later when they got the food on their table, ayesha filled her spoon with yellow and white rice grains, separated from each other and put it in her mouth, moaning at the taste immediately.

[What a item he is!]

Dilawar choked, subtly. His gaze never leaving his own plate, the voices she made had him staring at nothing in particular. He ignored her rest of the dinner, not minding the comfortable silence, ayesha ate her own until she heard a softest voice of a female, calling out the name of her dilawar.

Her head turned to side, seeing a women, tall with confidence emitting from her, in her thirties with smile beaming lights on her face. She looked at dilawar and saw his face pale, his eyes wide as if he has seen a ghost. She immediately held his palm placed on table, making him look at her warm eyes.

"Dilawar, I....I was looking for you since last five year" the girl felt anger in her whole body seeing another girls hand on him. "Marina" ayesha's eyes widen hearing the whisper from dilawar. He immediately stood up, held ayesha and tried dragging her out. "Dilawar pichle paach salon se kuch batana chah rahi hun, ab to baat sunlo" marina plead. Stopping at his place, he glared at her "paach saal hogae, ab bhool jao" and left with confused ayesha and a burning marina.

[Dilawar I've been looking for you for five years, atleast listen!]
[Its been five year, forget it!]

She tried contacting him right after their divorce but he changed place and number, his family humiliated her and stopped her from meeting him and now when she saw him, she wont keep it from him. She gritted her teeth and dialed a number, her gaze went on the spoon and she took it in her hand, leaving without looking back. Her lips in sneer and forehead in crease, it was about time dilawar durrani gets the fear again. This time, she will make sure of it.
———♡

The wound is the place, Where the light enters!—Muhammad Darwish ♡□□□□

Where the light enters!
—Muhammad Darwish ♡
□□□□

Wel wel wel, itsssss about time you get closer to ending chapters, it was a short story but still, five or six more are left only.

And this chapter got deleted! I had to rewrite it yrrrr.!!!!