رشتہ| Proposal

His mother kept her promise. She did and he was shocked at her. She has found a girl for him. A girl who was actually ready to accept him. But for sure, he wasn't really impressed with the girl. After the end of university, when he went home. He expected his ibrahim and ismael to run up to him but was met with his mother decked up in some really good dress that he brought for her once, all ready, smiling and laughing with some guest. He had smiled and said his salam out of respect, he was tired.

And instead of letting him rest, his mother had another plan when she made him get ready and sat him with the guest, he was still smiling cause he was warned to keep his face blooming with some human emotions instead of emotionless face.

And he did, he sat with them, chat with them, answered the question he was asked and led the girl towards the balcony beside the lawn of his flat and stood there with the girl, with bored expressions. The girl who's name was something areeba like, talked nonstop. He didn't get to ask her anything cause she would answer it way before him questioning. It was amusing yet annoying.

"And will we live with your parents after our marriage?" He raised his eye brow at her question, is she really asking him that? Is she sure he is gonna marry her? He nodded his head as no nonetheless, though he wanted to correct her. She nodded and asked him another question "but I thought we will be moving to turkey, my mother told me you aren't a pakistani!" Dilawar sighed, he really wasn't ready to go to his past again, he certainly wasn't ready to face her again!.

"What do you mean by moving? I am not moving anywhere and if you wanna marry for another nationality, you can leave!" dilawar said with his voice getting higher and higher, first he was annoyed by her, second he was tired, third he had no need of wife, he wanted a supporting shoulder maybe, but clearly the girl infront of him wanted the opposite when she said.

"Its fine, hum kabhi kabhito jasakte hain" and he had enough, he looked at her with one long glare that could burn hole in diamond and smiled at her so coldly that she felt tremors running in her body "you can leave" and left leaving her standing there dumb in the extreme chilly atmosphere of November, she huffed and crossed her arms, she knew she pushed his limits and she was embarrassed, she went towards her parents and nodded sideways slightly, who understood her and smiled at safa who just nodded.

[Its fine, we can go sometimes]

Her dilawar had gone through alot, in just 30 years of his life, he saw things that would left even death shoked, yet a boy of fifteen went through his life and now again he was having fate where he wasn't even able to get the love of his own family and now, he was deprived of the love of women! She slightly wiped her tears from her eyes after the guest left and waited till the right time she could talk to him again, for now he slept after tiering himself in the university.

Next when dilawar woke up, he found his father sitting at the head of bed, with his hand running in the hair of dilawar. He sighed and laid back, knowing his father was there for him, as always.

They both sat there in the utmost peace before ajmal broke the silence " tumhari maa tumhare lie pareshan hain bache" dilawar sighed in peace hearing the name his father used to call him and his sister in their childhood, he nodded and snuggled at the side of his father just like how he used to in his childhood.

[Your mother is tense for you son]

"Janta hun" his voice came out muffle due to his face being snuggled in his ajmal's waist. "baba, I know......Apne mujhe paala hai...mujhe sahara dia, har aik time mai lekin mai unki muhabbat dil se nahi nikal sakta, wo mere abbu the, wo meri bhen thi, mai us raat ko apni akho ke samne se nahi mita paraha or jab mai jhud itna toota hua mard hun, kya mai apni biwi ka sahara banunga?"